Others Frankie's Funclub [v0.1.5] [LOVEBITES]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
i was indeed being ironic it should be its own genre
Yeah..and we need "fnaf" tag.:)

Another stuffy and dumb fnaf game. The character cannot escape, hide, or escape from capture. It is unclear what to do, what the main goal is, and so on...
Try it again and maybe you'll figure it out.:FacePalm::FacePalm:Stop this nonsense.You can hide,escape, grab items,sell/buy items,scenes..Main goal is:Fuck her!
Also.. its version 0.1.x. The project has barely started.

how to get the sex scenes?
Some scenes requires purchased items on Boobay, some can be found in the level ("Frankie probably wants this back" items).

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Yes there are only 7 scenes right now, scene 6 is unlocked by opening the safe and picking up the item inside (you will see a message that goes like 'Frankie probably wants this back') and getting caught by Frankie
ah I only got money when I opened the safe guess it was a random chance thing

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I bought the crowbar but where is it how do I use it? Its not in the inventory
Right next to the stage (and actually straight from the starting position/entrance) is a door blocked by planks. Just use .."use".. and you'll get a new location.

Reactions: Slimeee
Jan 11, 2020
I don't want to sound like a downer but am I the only one who feels that the game is going to flop? Like how everything is laid out and the update schedule for the public is once a month which I am not against I just don't see people retaining memory of the game which may drives away their intended audience.

Remnant-1

May 10, 2022
I don't want to sound like a downer but am I the only one who feels that the game is going to flop? Like how everything is laid out and the update schedule for the public is once a month which I am not against I just don't see people retaining memory of the game which may drives away their intended audience.
Well it is a pretty new game made by 2 people with a fairly small donator base. I'd say give them time and see how this pans out/looks after 6 months+ (y)

Reactions: DocRipper
Apr 8, 2022
I doubt it, there's a lot of demand for cryptia's FNAF models and this has some pretty solid gameplay and scenes.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes