Collection Flash Completed Frank's Adventure Collection [Final] [Mausland]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Newgrounds yes, that were the time where we all discovered some hentai in a Sim game way. Dont forget about Simgirls and also Love hina that were there, and many other gems :)
Yeah those are classics.
I remember there also being a flash game made a year or two later, where you were at the beach. You climbed mountains for strength and such mechanics. There were some primitive animations to my memory and full on penetration scenes, which made it my favorite.

There were also the Sex Kitten flash series with stolen pictures left and right and often completely insane plots. For some reason I couldn't really get off to that series. Playing them more for fun.

Reactions: Eradawn and Hybris

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Mmm wow i used to play this alot back when i had nothing to do lol :cool::cool:;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Oh. My. God.

The nostalgia. It feels.

Hours and hours spent playing these games on Newgrounds, hell, I even made my account name there FranksAdventure4. Ah, my voyeurism fetish activated so hard playing this game.

Reactions: Rain01 and Hybris

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Time goes by fast, i remember when i was just a kid, stumbling on to newgrounds and playing Pico, from then onwards i found the Sex Kitten series and it was a wild ride.

Now flash will soon be gone and we're all remembering the good old days.

Wish i could go back to relive the good old days atleast once :cry:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
It's amazing that the entire collection weighs 13 MB, I remember spending a lot of time figuring out how to deal with that giant monkey :LOL:. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Hajtand

MezzaPez

Nov 6, 2019
omg this was the beginning for me the very first game I ever played with nudity over 10 years ago!

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Now all we need are those "Hentai Adventure" games or whatever with the shitty MC's catgirl girlfriend and the poorly put together inclusion of anime girls based off like...quizzes and shit.

I think there was like seven of those?

shadowr

Nov 3, 2018
Its a weird feeling, seeing this game with nostalgia of better times, on a hentai games forum, who would've thought back then...

Reactions: Rain01
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes