Collection Flash Completed Frank's Adventure Collection [Final] [Mausland]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

devdack

May 17, 2017
Wow, major Newgrounds flashbacks. Thanks for the upload, will add to my collection.

On a related note, if you enjoyed early NG-era Flash games, check out Flashpoint. It's a preservation effort aimed at archiving as much Flash content as they can (including adult content), and making it playable, even media that required assets from other servers, without opening huge security holes in your system.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Good times. I just hope I can still find guides for these because I remember some of these tasks being really poorly worded.

Reactions: HentaiBoy01

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I'm pretty sure I played all of these what feels like decades ago, but I guess I'll need to download this to make sure. ;P

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Here to pay my respects to what I fondly remember as one of the first hentai games I've ever played, which no doubt influenced my never-ending path of degeneracy. Thank you Frank for the memories.

Reactions: Hajtand and Hybris

izayamika

Sep 11, 2017
man....this thing is pretty damn old lol
pretty sure a friend of mine showed me this thing years ago

Siglo95

Nov 29, 2017
What a nice piece of history, this is the first +18 game i played and i play every game from Franks Adventure in mysexgames

Reactions: Hybris

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Another one from my old times in Newgrounds xD Ah... this takes me back (I feel like I've been using this phrase a lot these days).

Jack1269

Apr 28, 2018
Ah yes, the golden age where there was an advent of crude Meet n' Fuck quizzes, Sex Kitten Sim Dates, Frank's Adventure, Dusty's Castle, Demon Girl, and more. Also the age that corrupted middle-school me, leading to the butterfly effect of finding f95zone thanks to becoming a bonafide connoisseur of perversion.

And now is the end of that Flash Era.

*salutes*

Reactions: yeenyus and dav121

Walnut72

Dec 27, 2018
Hahahaha omg the very first adult game series I played. The memories of this game (and the memories of other non-adult mausland games like castle cat) man, do I miss those days...

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes