Unity Completed Fraulein Lolita~First Date With You~[v1.0] [Nicolas' Works]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner2.png

Overview:
This game combines beautiful girls and cards. You will use cards to choose your romantic date with Luo Li on Christmas Eve. Dating is a battle, cleverly resolve all the embarrassments, make a breakthrough, and spend a sweet night with Luo Li! Use cards to solve incidents and figure out how do you deal with your girlfriend's accidental temper.
With dignity and measure, Luo Li's battle of conquest!​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-03
Release Date: 2020-09-26
Developer: Nicolas' Works
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

p1.png P3_1_.png P4_1_.png P5_1_.png

Last edited by a moderator:

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Just a autotranslator translation, so nearly 50%+ of the text makes no sense or cannot even translated. Also nearly every scene the text got cut off.

• Sad
Reactions: Hunscs7 and Stubber

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
The girl looks nice, but the stretched banner in the first post butchers her.
I guess it's an apt allegory for MTL.

edit : not stretched anymore, let's hope it's a good sign for the translation!

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
This game combines girls and cards. It's a Japanese game tacked on a Japanese to English translator onto a Chinese game, I couldn't seem to get the translated language to change after messing with the config files. It has a lot of bugs.

This game combines beautiful girls and cards.
Luo Li?
I brought my cards, for that matter.

Last edited:

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
To be fair,it should be called Fräulein/Fraeulein Lolita...or Freudian Lolita,depending on what the author is going for.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
OK, I havn't touched cardboard crack since the 90s - so my deckbuilding experience may be rusty. But how the frig are you supposed to play this game? The "translated" instructions seem......... underwhelming.

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
I roughly translate the first 5 dialog in the game and you can see how bad the translation were...this should be illegal.
I think the problem is they try to google translate japanese into english, but the game, is chinese.
The first game which immediately let me search "how to turn off auto-translate", good thing I know about chinese.

1. A long-standing girlfriend, Luo Li, a city town, a sympathetic affair, a long-term companion, a reluctant affair, and a sympathetic affair.

>>: You were slowing walking down the street with your long-term girlfriend, Luo Li, the love between you two has grow stronger and stronger days by days, but because both of you were shy, this relation haven't made any progress and stay the same.

2. Investigative 怎么 做, Talent 粉 Straddle Naichi 呢?

>>: What should I do to cross that line with her ?

3. However, this is the first heaven or the 许 许 许 你 们 带 踦 踦 涡 A legitimate affair, a love hotel, a love hotel, a rainbow lantern, and a introfuctory eye.

>>: But today might be the day where it changed, different from your usual parting after a sweet and normal date, you two had missed the last bus of the day after having too much fun together, and while you're thinking what should you do, the neon sign of a love hotel appear within your vision.

4. 你 几 乎 Requirement Forgetfulness Self-controlling Favorable image Suddenly completed Tougue, knitting language, Luo Li, Luo Li,Luo Li,Luo Li,Luo Li,Luo Li,Luo Li,Luo Li.

>>: You turn to Luo Li, but as you try to speak you feel like your tougue has stuck together, and word barely come out from you mouth, your try to knit the word together as you inviting Luo Li to the Love Hotel, she nodded, you look at her, and in her eye, apart from the usual shyness, there was a glint of happiness.

5. Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve ? Or course, it is expected that the room will be fixed in the room, and that the room will be in the same room.

>>: During the Chrismas Eve, a lot of couples like you were also looking forward to climb to stair to the adulthood, but was all of this too early for you and Luo Li ? Both the feeling of looking forward and nervous appear within you two as the clerk lead you into this red room.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I just can't say no to a deckbuilder game, so I'll download and see how bad this one is.

YYUT

Apr 26, 2020
I think this will help you who get trouble with the translation:
Go to the autotranslator folder, open the config.ini with notebook and go to the Fromlanguage, replace the Jp with zh. the original language is Chinese not the Japanese so this is why there so many Garbled.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes