Unity Completed Fraulein Lolita~First Date With You~[v1.0] [Nicolas' Works]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
I know the basics for hot to play, but:
Sometimes she vanished and the game seems brocken,
and if I close the game and then want to play from that moment on where I left, the game restarts and freezes.
Not really playable.

HeaT2251

Jun 27, 2017
Thanks to DatWombat on steam

Adult Patch Instructions
Create a text file in the main directory named “unlock”. Thanks 9icv for your wisdom!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kallel69

dormammu

Apr 2, 2018
Stuck in this game. Player about 1.5 hour with no result. Really does anyone have a guide/save for this?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So after changing the translator language.. How is the game itself and the translation? Is it fun or a chore?

Dec 7, 2017
I couldn't seem to get the translated language to change after messing with the config files for a bit, but a workaround to make the game slightly more playable is to press alt+1 to bring up a menu that allows you to show other translators in addition to the crappy default one.

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
Alright, after some fondling about, despite it's shittiest translation I have ever seen in my life (even tho I understand both language and I can't make out a thing) it has a missionary, doggystyle and cowgirl, and I think that's it

percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
Im confused. I beat the game. I think, but nothing happens. Just throws me to the main screen. I have the heart meter on 250+ and the girl was wearing a towel.

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
Im confused. I beat the game. I think, but nothing happens. Just throws me to the main screen. I have the heart meter on 250+ and the girl was wearing a towel.
Adult Patch Instructions
Create a text file in the main directory named “unlock”. Thanks 9icv for your wisdom!
Try above and then play again, I had the same thing and then it got through to...
a missionary, doggystyle and cowgirl

zero130rider

Nov 28, 2018
it has a lot of bug. i cann't play anymore after she comeback from bath and wearing towel.i throws me to main screen and deleate save when start new game bug is appeared more than first time.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
From what I understand... someone assumed it's a japanese game and tacked on a japanese to english translator onto a chinese game... which is why the translation is so crappy. For those of us who understand chinese simplified, you can have a much better experience deleting the autotranslation folder. For everyone else... modify the config so that it translates chinese... it's apparently using googletranslate.

Nov 25, 2017
For anyone having trouble with the translation after changing "FromLanguage" in Config to zh, delete the text in the text file "_AutoGeneratedTranslations" in "\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text" before running the game. The garbage translation is already in there and needs to be cleared out first for the auto translator to be able to actually translate the text

Reactions: Kallel69

LucioNeri

Oct 9, 2018
Help. I am stuck here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game is stuck there. I can hide the box and she does some animations, but that it's all.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does it Have its English Translation?
It has the Unity auto translator installed but it was set to the wrong source language, look back here. And it might not have the adult patch, look above for that.

The game was only ever released in simplified Chinese.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes