Unity Completed Fraulein Lolita~First Date With You~[v1.0] [Nicolas' Works]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

NapNappingNepNep

Oct 20, 2022
This game is looking intresting, but sadly i can't not play it since, welp... I don't understand chinese and the translator is broken and also the game is having a lot of bug for me... But seems intresting, i don't know maybe i will play it when it has new update :(

UPDATE : It is playable. All you need to do is to change the translation text from JP to ZH (AutoTranslator/Config.ini (FromLanguage=zh)) After that you delete the text from the _AutoGeneratedTranslation (AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text/_AutoGeneratedTranslation.txt (Delete all the text))
After done fixing the translation error, from the main directory and create a txt file named "unlock.txt" after that everything should be fine!

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's been years with no update, or reply to the question on Steam about adding a English translation.

It's the online translator, like other games with it here only having tiny bit of the translation saved means it needs to be able connect to the internet to work. It's also been left on the default Japanese to English setting, not that it will make the MTL that much better. The game also .

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes