Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
cant get people to excited this close to xmas will flash :eazyHype: before u get there :D

maizeman

Aug 6, 2016
Version 0.9.1 (or more accurately 0.9.1.2) is up

I didn't mention it before as there was a pretty game breaking bug that was fixed, but not really.

maizeman

Aug 6, 2016
Version 0.9.2

and

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Yes but some text are really quite good. The content vs size can fool you. And some writers can write so vividly you'll be covering your monitor with endless amounts of jizz!
Lmao, yeah, I like reading overall and I'm not questioning this quality from the author but as English isn't my mother tongue I'm not sure it's still worth for me to play & read plain full text if I got to search for a word's signification at every line, especially if it's some kind of elaborated/sophisticated story.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Lmao, yeah, I like reading overall and I'm not questioning this quality from the author but as English isn't my mother tongue I'm not sure it's still worth for me to play & read plain full text if I got to search for a word's signification at every line, especially if it's some kind of elaborated/sophisticated story.
If this post shows the overall quality of your english I'm sure you'll understand the text in-game. Give it a try, you have nothing to lose. ;)

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated Op v0.9.6.5 + change log. Read info beside downloads before asking what to do

Reactions: dudemanxxx

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Version 0.9.9.3 is out...
Download link:

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes