onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
good game but how about actually adding a patch to the game instead of reading "No Patch Found" meaning Incest please either make a patch or add it to where we can edit the names or something gets annoying having to read No Patch found while talking to someone or very least address them by their name during dialogue ffs

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
good game but how about actually adding a patch to the game instead of reading "No Patch Found" meaning Incest please either make a patch or add it to where we can edit the names or something gets annoying having to read No Patch found while talking to someone or very least address them by their name during dialogue ffs
The Patreon release had the patch, which was pretty easy to install. The problem with leaking the game is that whoever leaked it didn't take this into consideration. If members had simply waited for After Choices to make a Public Release, there wouldn't be this problem.

If members can wait next time (since there's one more update for Season 1) for After Choices to make a Public Release, that would be simpler and easier for everyone.

Reactions: Dragon59

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
v1.21 is Episode 11, so no. This episode is Joseph's party on the boat, so if you didn't get that, you're likely playing an old version.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, you can search patch and find it pretty easily.

Since someone leaked the Patreon version it comes unpatched, but like I said the patch is posted and there are also versions pre-patched.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
so anyways i was wonder if it going to be daniel POV in Free Pass Reboot
You're the first person to mention the idea, so I very much doubt it.

EDIT: Also, the entire reason Free Pass was rebooted a second time was because of the backlash from the introduction of a male POV. When there was a vote, the results were something like 90% to no male POV.

So while there is likely overwhelming support for a male protag in the game, that has in no way translated into financial support, and any requests are probably going to fall on deaf ears.

Last edited:

yudea256

Jul 9, 2021
I download the last version but i have every time patch not found in text, how i can repair? or what patch i need?

Oct 9, 2021
You're the first person to mention the idea, so I very much doubt it.

EDIT: Also, the entire reason Free Pass was rebooted a second time was because of the backlash from the introduction of a male POV. When there was a vote, the results were something like 90% to no male POV.

So while there is likely overwhelming support for a male protag in the game, that has in no way translated into financial support, and any requests are probably going to fall on deaf ears.
well did free pass got reboot from like two times right
and is zoe an lesbian in original and reboot right

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
well did free pass got reboot from like two times right
and is zoe an lesbian in original and reboot right
The first reboot introduced the male POV. He was dumped due to backlash for the second reboot.

Zoe is a lesbian in all versions. Less crazy stalker in the current version

Oct 9, 2021
The first reboot introduced the male POV. He was dumped due to backlash for the second reboot.

Zoe is a lesbian in all versions. Less crazy stalker in the current version
wait did Daniel got kicked out from second reboot
so is yoon and everyone else bisexual in second reboot
so does zoe was stalker in first reboot
and who is andrew bio mom

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Wish the progression had been a little slower. Love the graphics and concepts but story just zips around without any concern for realism. To go from all out sex with son (almost immediately) to being her son and his friends play thing...in what seemed like a couple of days...poorly done imho

3.60 star(s) 80 Votes