Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Hi !
Can anyone explain something to me? (Alley_Cat maybe ?) ;)
I was playing. I'm on chapter 10.
Yoon leaves to see Daniel. I have a scene between Michelle and Kayleigh and.... back to the title screen.
Does the game end like this?
I don't really understand. :unsure:
In the gallery, it says 12 chapter though.
what's going on ?

Thanks

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I am kinda disappointed in the remake i did not get any femdom scenes with zoey what so ever i prefer the older version least you actually get my content but for some reason i never got the femdom never came up abit confused by that unless the dev removed it entirely :confused:.

I didn't see a walktrhough at the time when it was being remade

Marcypawn

Mar 16, 2021
Finally got around to play the remake. It was quite different and while i don't love all the changes, I still really enjoyed it!
It was really nice to see Sukkhon again <3

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
Is this game OK? It has some weird jumps in the story. Disjointed things that don't make sense. Or is it a bug?
I go from here directly to this animation. To give an example.

Do you skip chapters?

1711651654846.png

It also tells me.
The way you played it, there was nothing special about that section of the plot.
I've tried different paths and it always says the same thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Parkernfc

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Is this game OK? It has some weird jumps in the story. Disjointed things that don't make sense. Or is it a bug?
I go from here directly to this animation. To give an example.

Do you skip chapters?

View attachment 3486506

It also tells me.
The way you played it, there was nothing special about that section of the plot.
I've tried different paths and it always says the same thing.
looks like you have some things disabled. trans content for example.

Reactions: Kilikxx

Muareb

Mar 2, 2021
I'm not sure if it has already been reported, but I've encountered a series of bugs in episode 7 of the game. The issue arose during the hot scenes with Daniel, Zoe, and Andrew. Once completed, instead of proceeding to the next sequence, the game sends me directly back to the main menu. Paradoxically, in order to continue playing, I have to refuse interactions with these characters.

Reactions: jenyabest
3.60 star(s) 80 Votes