Sep 3, 2022
so what is new here? any changelog?
It is at the link he posted...

** v1.56 Change Log**
  • 578 new renders
  • Please, replay/restart the game from anywhere between Episode 1 to 11
  • Old saves from Episode 1 to 11 will work fine
  • Old saves from Episode 12 may or may not work
Also, take note he posted the official "compressed" versions and not the full uncompressed ones which he couldn't, he didn't have enough space as they are like 8GB.

Those are also the "patched" versions.

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Yeah, when I get home from work I might do a complete playthrough to check out the new content.

I'm just glad After Choices is still working on this, so there still might be a Chance at Season 2. I was disappointed when "Hey Baby" was announced
hey baby wasnt for me either. now that its done i hope they start to work on season two or go back to kathoey.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Free Pass [v1.22] Walkthrough Mod
Free Pass v.1.56:
PC/Linux:
Pixeldrain
Mac:
Pixeldrain
Android:
Pixeldrain
You can buy Free Pass v.1.56 here:
It is at the link he posted...

Also, take note he posted the official "compressed" versions and not the full uncompressed ones which he couldn't, he didn't have enough space as they are like 8GB.

Those are also the "patched" versions.
JokerLeader there is an update, I'm guessing your mod would need updated since it added 578 new renders, some new endings, and some saves are broken.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I am not gonna lie, I am starting to miss these a lot now. View attachment 4110787
I even like that even in the finale, Yoon thinks in what is still broken English. But I'll wait till I've discovered the new lesbian content before commenting further.

After Choices, so there's still hope for the return of Yoon and Sukkhon? And is Kathoey actually abandoned?

3.60 star(s) 80 Votes