Oct 2, 2018
I really like this game, as a lesbian it has been very difficult to find games with a good lesbian content and with the scene of the last update Zoey is becoming my favorite character.

Due to Patreon rules and regulations, step- things are considered incest :'(
Seriously the patreon rules are weird, step-things shouldn't be considered incest, even here in Colombia I know a girl who is married to her stepsister.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Seriously the patreon rules are weird, step-things shouldn't be considered incest, even here in Colombia I know a girl who is married to her stepsister.
Sex among people related by marriage like stepparents and stepchildren is considered incest in many jurisdictions, including parts of the U.S.

Reactions: Stella Ko

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
My friend what you saying is right and I won't be arguing. Let's just make this game better. I am open to suggestions and ideas if they help to make this game better, of course!

1) I will ask a moderator to add new tags.
2) The writing is quite s**k I know. I and Stella are not native speakers, so. But we have asked for help.
3) I am not 100% Myanmarese but born and raised in Myanmar so I quite know about those things and it is my fault to add that extra information. I just wanted to let the players know she is a bit old-fashioned, classy, and religious. But yeah show doesn't tell as someone said around before. So will try to replace or remove them in the future update.
don´t you dare to not teach us more about your and other cultures in your game.

So I do have one tiny bit of negative feedback... I'm trying to play the mini game where Tamara is teaching Yoon how to dance. Holy cow that minigame is ridiculously hard... A number of times the arrows show up at the end and *poof* there goes 700 points!! That's a lot when you need 1000 and some point values are 20 or less. If it happens twice you might as well quit and try again.
You must have a really good luck to pass that game, maybe change value of needed points to smaller (or really small)
If this won't work after next relase think about making this game skipable :unsure:
lol i played it like 5 times and always won.

Don't be so shy and post the screen shot of this scene to confirm how naughty that your version of Yoon is!

How many time does your version of Yoon moan? :WaitWhat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
since i skip through the whole game with every new update to prevent bugs with saves only 1 time.

Reactions: After Choices

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Well that was a waste of time lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Was pointless in even playing as everything must involve other guys. Where is the lesbian only route?? :unsure:
I would think lesbian only means no other guys or trans are involved or am I missing something here??
I got one short lesbian scene where the mc imagines a girl fucking her with a dildo when she peeked on jas.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I changed the icemans name to Hobo because that's exactly what he looks like a fucking hobo. Too bad for him the hobo look doesn't work on me or her. Zoe's scene was pretty hot hopefully we can start getting closer to the daughter. I'm thinking Tamara must be a transgender as well.

I'm still a bachelor. Bachelor should be virgin not bachelor as bachelor means that they are single.

BoltonGuy35

You must be doing something wrong as there are scenes with Jasmine Zoe Tamara depending on what you pick.

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
So who are the relations supposed to be exactly? Not far fetched that Daniel really would be the husband.
Patch is weird too.

Oct 20, 2019
I discovered this game today, and I really liked the full lesbian path. I'm a lesbian, and games like this are really hard to find. I really liked the scene where the MC's best friend cuddles her and basically admits in other words that she's been in love with her for years.
That was one of the best and sweetest scenes I’ve ever played in any adult game.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Well that was a waste of time lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Was pointless in even playing as everything must involve other guys. Where is the lesbian only route?? :unsure:
I would think lesbian only means no other guys or trans are involved or am I missing something here??
I got one short lesbian scene where the mc imagines a girl fucking her with a dildo when she peeked on jas.
ok so the only lesbian option is to not show dicks and not erase guys from the game (trans not included it has its own option to turn it of). and the lesbian scenes so far are the kitchen scene you mentioned and a scene with zoe at the party
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. this game just started so there is not that much content for now.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So who are the relations supposed to be exactly? Not far fetched that Daniel really would be the husband.
Patch is weird too.
How is the patch "weird"? If there is some other relationship you'd like to see, I can easily create a different patch for you.

• Red Heart
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes