BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
ok so the only lesbian option is to not show dicks and not erase guys from the game (trans not included it has its own option to turn it of). and the lesbian scenes so far are the kitchen scene you mentioned and a scene with zoe at the party
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. this game just started so there is not that much content for now.
Okay thanks, I revisited it and figured out how to get this other scene. I will keep my eyes open for the next couple of updates and hopefully get more content to my liking :)

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
How is the patch "weird"? If there is some other relationship you'd like to see, I can easily create a different patch for you.
I meant I couldn't download. It just opened a script which I lack an understanding of. But I saw your post for the download.

But now I have another problem where after putting it in the "game" folder, it still shows Michelle as step-daughter.

EDIT: never mind. lol I'm an idiot. scripts folder. says right at the installation instructions.

Reactions: After Choices

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I meant I couldn't download. It just opened a script which I lack an understanding of. But I saw your post for the download.

But now I have another problem where after putting it in the "game" folder, it still shows Michelle as step-daughter.
That's because that's her canon relationship. Yoon is around 34, so she would have had to have Michelle when she was 16 in order for her to be Yoon's actual daughter.

The patch changes Michelle's relationship from the Patreon-friendly "family friend" to "step-daughter"

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Dyhart

To download something when it's posted like the incest patch you just have to right click the line and select download. So for the incest link you would just have to right click on the view attachment patch.rpy line and select download. You will also have to remove the numbers from the front of the file name as F95 adds stuff to the front of file names like .rpy files.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Yoon is around 34, so she would have had to have Michelle when she was 16 in order for her to be Yoon's actual daughter.
The way you are saying that means it would be unrealistic, the age of consent where i am is 16 and a lot of girls have kids even younger than that, though idk where the game is based..

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
That's because that's her canon relationship. Yoon is around 34, so she would have had to have Michelle when she was 16 in order for her to be Yoon's actual daughter.

The patch changes Michelle's relationship from the Patreon-friendly "family friend" to "step-daughter"

oohhhh ok. so it's working as intended then. ok thanks. I'm going crazy here wondering why It's not working, trying both patches(they have two different file names) lol. Guess that makes sense.

Thanks!

• Red Heart

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Dyhart

To download something when it's posted like the incest patch you just have to right click the line and select download. So for the incest link you would just have to right click on the view attachment patch.rpy line and select download. You will also have to remove the numbers from the front of the file name as F95 adds stuff to the front of file names like .rpy files.
Yeah I used to default to right click save as but I've gotten used to being brought elsewhere for the patch and then getting a download pop up. Gotta remember to fall back on the old way from now on.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The way you are saying that means it would be unrealistic, the age of consent where i am is 16 and a lot of girls have kids even younger than that, though idk where the game is based..
America. Where I believe the age of consent is also 16. But just because something can happen, doesn't mean it must. Also, Yoon comes from Myanmar, which is a lot more conservative than other countries, so sex before marriage is far less likely.

Michelle coming from a previous marriage is also partly why she has such sourness towards Yoon.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
You know a Joi Play?
Joi Play is ren'py games emulator, you can download it at google play
download compressed pc version, download joi Play with three plugins (around 120 mb all plugins and program) and install
You can also use a joi Play for other renpy games
i actually have it on my phone, but only use it as a last resort or for one that hasn't an android port. i rarely use it though seeing as how most renpy games have already ported to android.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I was wondering if I wanted to play this, because the renders look good and some of the tags look great.

And now you tagged it with [incest]? You really want me to play this game, don't you? :D Next thing you're gonna tell me there is some harem route planned.
Just be aware that the incest is with Yoon (the MC) step-daughter. (Michelle). So maybe it doesn't qualify as incest for you.
And it's need a patch, because of the rules of Patreon, After Choices must have changed the relationship between Yoon and Michelle to family friend.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Yes, unfortunately, I forgot to put a code that is to show points with Michelle. Here is the quick fix to it. Sorry for the inconvenience. But don't worry the points are still counting whether it is shown or not.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD

WIN/MAC -
MEGA
Just for your information, there some other stat missing, even with your quick fix:
Sukkhon, Linda, The beauty enthusiast, Fashionable, Stylish, poor Daniel :D, and others guys (Adam, Richard, Matthew) I don't really care about :ROFLMAO:.
1621828258129.png

Also, I don't remember what Normal Play Mode does ?
And what means One-sided Affection on Zoe ? Clearly Yoon is attracted by Zoe, and Zoe has a thing for Yoon. So, how it could be a one-sided affection ?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I understand. I truly understand. I don't like blue balls either. You also have the right to dislike. But this game is just two months old (66 days to be exact.)

And I am trying to give an update every 2-3 weeks. I want to keep this game a slow burn, not an ultra-slow burn.

Let just say if Yoon sucks someone's dick other than her husband. She must be A WHORE! And that is too much unrealistic to me. I and Stella don't want to keep this game that way.

Why would she suck the ones' D / or have sex with strangers just at the day 2? She is a super-duper shy and subtle girl.

Let's just give Yoon some time to evolve Day after day. (The game has already got around 1500 renders/ 4 animations / 2 minigames/ Voiced-scenes just in 66 days.)

Finally, if she just has sex on day 2, not only that she will become the most boring typical female whore MC, but also some players will get bored seeing H scenes one after another.

Due to religion, she is an anal virgin, BJ virgin, etc. Let's just give some time.
I understand that some players may find there are not enough actions for now.
But personally, I hope you will keep this pace.
It's really fit with the fact that Yoon is a shy, traditional and religious woman. For what with know, she has always been faithful and straight until now. It must take time for her to open her sexuality. In fact, one may even argue that kissing girls and having a cunnilingus in just 3 days is too fast :).
For those who find it's too slow, there are plenty of other games here were the MC can fuck after 5 minutes.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
don´t you dare to not teach us more about your and other cultures in your game.

lol i played it like 5 times and always won.

since i skip through the whole game with every new update to prevent bugs with saves only 1 time.
You won cause you were probably playing on pc, on Android it was little harder (for me at least)
Nevermind, i will skip this minigame next time;)

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes