After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
o_OHow someone can be that annoying?
If You don't like game don't Play it, here someone was really bad piece of shit to do it
If he/she do it here his/her accounts were deleted for being spammer and toxic bitch :mad:
Try to report him :unsure:
itch.io is only good for making announcements. It takes 8-12 days to transfer money to me. And it cut off around 30-40 % of my revenue just because I am out of the U.S. I guess it may take a month for itch.io to take proper action on this case. Maybe they will never :D

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
That's because that's her canon relationship. Yoon is around 34, so she would have had to have Michelle when she was 16 in order for her to be Yoon's actual daughter.

The patch changes Michelle's relationship from the Patreon-friendly "family friend" to "step-daughter"
I don't think their relationship is set as a variable in the script, so would be much more work to change, but it is a bit odd that Michelle keeps referring to Daniel as just "Daniel" even with the patch.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I don't think their relationship is set as a variable in the script, so would be much more work to change, but it is a bit odd that Michelle keeps referring to Daniel as just "Daniel" even with the patch.
I can explain:

Originally, when the scripts come from Stella to me, it was something like this:

"Hey Michelle, it's your father."
"Hey Yoon, my father and you don't have sex for what? 3 Years?"

Then I had to change like this:

"Hey Michelle, it's your Landlord."
"Hey Yoon, my landlord and you don't have sex for what? 3 Years?"

Some sentence looks okay while some do not.

So I remove the variable and just put Daniel for some sentences.

Yes, it is even weird and so rude in my culture to call the name of one's parent.

Maybe Alley Cat can look closely with paying attention to some dialogues and make changes.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I can explain:

Originally, when the scripts come from Stella to me, it was something like this:

Yes, it is even weird and so rude in my culture to call the name of one's parent.

Maybe Alley Cat can look closely with paying attention to some dialogues and make changes.
Completely understandable.

I would recommend going through the script as is and setting variables for how Michelle refers to Daniel and Daniel to her and using them from now on; easier to do it now while the game is in its early stages and avoid Alley_Cat having to put out a new patch with every release.

... Just looked at the patch, and there's already a DanielisMichelle variable set, so it's really just MichelleisDaniel that needs to be added.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
View attachment 1209888 View attachment 1209889

Okay! Who HATE ME that much :D Spammer.

Considering this has the most racially diverse cast of any game I've played so far, I'm pretty sure you've got nothing to worry about.
I can explain:

I can have a look if it will help, test a few things and make suggestions. Good experience if I ever decide to make a game.
Completely understandable.

I would recommend going through the script as is and setting variables for how Michelle refers to Daniel and Daniel to her and using them from now on; easier to do it now while the game is in its early stages and avoid Alley_Cat having to put out a new patch with every release.

... Just looked at the patch, and there's already a DanielisMichelle variable set, so it's really just MichelleisDaniel that needs to be added.
Once you know what you're doing, making patches is fairly easy. And I can even just edit the links, so most people may not even notice I'm updating the patch. So updating the patch each update, shouldn't be an issue if required.

Shouldn't even break saves

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
View attachment 1209888 View attachment 1209889

Okay! Who HATE ME that much :D Spammer.

so in my eyes the only racist is the guy who does this ratings. he has a problem with black guys. i think he never even played the game just saw that picture of the gangbang. just don´t let that guy get to you. even if it takes time you should report it.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Wtf is going on with that game, i loaded an early save and all the pool event disapeared, then i got almost no content added from the previous version, maybe 5 minutes with absolutely nothing interesting!!
For me it has become a total mess, i don't understand, i liked the game very much in the 394 version but now i'm not interested anymore, sorry but it's the end for me !!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Wtf is going on with that game, i loaded an early save and all the pool event disapeared, then i got almost no content added from the previous version, maybe 5 minutes with absolutely nothing interesting!!
For me it has become a total mess, i don't understand, i liked the game very much in the 394 version but now i'm not interested anymore, sorry but it's the end for me !!
What events were you hoping to see? Unless you were playing the GW route, you should have at least got the House Party event.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hello everyone..
Anyone give me a walkthrough of this game please its really help...i am in android
Thank you in advance..
I was planning on doing some eventually. Didn't think it needed it yet, but as we've had a few people not getting events this update for some reason, it might be time.

The only question is who is your favourite character that you want the guide for?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
This game has so much potential but the Engrish is next level terrible. Half the time, I cannot even fathom what they were trying to say. It would be like me writing a game in Spanish(I can mostly read Spanish but far from fluent).

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hey my friend,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: m4pII and Alley_Cat

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
This game has so much potential but the Engrish is next level terrible. Half the time, I cannot even fathom what they were trying to say. It would be like me writing a game in Spanish(I can mostly read Spanish but far from fluent).
Hey friend, thank you for the honest feedback. We are not native speakers. We have asked for help on Patreon.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Hey my friend,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes but i my previous playthrough i had all this but i did not save my game and today i started with an early save then i arrived to the pool scene and suddently i was teleported much later so i could not talk to Michelle's friends and play in the pool as in my previous playthrough. So no Zoe for me :cry:
It must be a bug, i don't know, but i was really disapointed to get less content than before !!

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Yes but i my previous playthrough i had all this but i did not save my game and today i started with an early save then i arrived to the pool scene and suddently i was teleported much later so i could not talk to Michelle's friends and play in the pool as in my previous playthrough. So no Zoe for me :cry:
It must be a bug, i don't know, but i was really disapointed to get less content than before !!
than why not start a new game? i do it all the time just to prevent things like this happen with old saves. and we are not that far in the game that it takes much time to skip to the new content.

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes