Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hey friend, thank you for the honest feedback. We are not native speakers. We have asked for help on Patreon.
You have? Must have missed that post. Either way, I just started my own version of the script for giggles, since I am a native speaker, albeit not American. I'll also keep an eye out for the bug Kukipett appears to have, and work on some walkthroughs.

First time I'm doing this kinda thing though (I've only done a lesbian walkthrough for AWAM so far), so I have no idea how long it'll take.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Hey friend, thank you for the honest feedback. We are not native speakers. We have asked for help on Patreon.
I like your game, it just really needs a proofreader. You could create a thread asking for a proofreader for your game, go here and submit thread with proofreader tag. I understand that not all of us speak a second language fluently. Spanish is the closest thing to a second language for me and I would be terrible at writing a script in Spanish.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
than why not start a new game? i do it all the time just to prevent things like this happen with old saves. and we are not that far in the game that it takes much time to skip to the new content.
I guess that's what i will do, start from the beginning, but my load was not far from the beginning so i'm a bit confused, maybe i should reinstall and ditch my saves.

• Sad

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
You have? Must have missed that post. Either way, I just started my own version of the script for giggles, since I am a native speaker, albeit not American. I'll also keep an eye out for the bug Kukipett appears to have, and work on some walkthroughs.

First time I'm doing this kinda thing though (I've only done a lesbian walkthrough for AWAM so far), so I have no idea how long it'll take.
Take your time I'll be happy to see. Many people asked me for translation then they never reply when I reply I don't know why :D

If you can help me it would be great!

Make a fan game where Sophia and Yoon meet I'll be your patron from the day 1 :D

Just name Sophie or something different

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I like your game, it just really needs a proofreader. You could create a thread asking for a proofreader for your game, go here and submit thread with proofreader tag. I understand that not all of us speak a second language fluently. Spanish is the closest thing to a second language for me and I would be terrible at writing a script in Spanish.
Thanks mate. I will wait some people from patron who offered me.If they won't do it I will open a ticket there.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I don't know why but some old saves work for me while I tested.
IT depends how You mix Your content, with lesbian route on and ts content on game crashed when i tried to open save from 0.392/0.394
Also it probably depends what device You use on Android there is 70% chance the old saves won't work
Better apply a info than have a bunch of dissapointed players
You will do what You want:WeSmart:

lg10

Nov 25, 2020
In btw, when are you planning to release the next update and could you give a brief idea about the supposedly events that are planned to be included in that update (jst like L&P does:giggle:)?

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
In btw, when are you planning to release the next update and could you give a brief idea about the supposedly events that are planned to be included in that update (jst like L&P does:giggle:)?
I took 22-23 days for each update in the past. So you can expect the new update in two to three weeks. I'll keep posting updates here.

Sorry to add drama: I have mentioned that I have lost a job that gave me good money flow. But I was not good at saving money in the piggy bank. Now, I can't afford to pay the rental fees of the current apartment I'm living in. It is quite expensive for me, even with those revenues I've got from Tik Tok (Former Job Related) itch.io, and Patreon (From this game). It is around $6000.
So, if I have to move from the current apartment, I think I can only give a short update. If I found some temporary solution, I will give the major update.

Planned:

1) Yoon Settlement & Menstruation/ Period
2) Some Events regarding Good Wife Path (If one played that path)
3) Sukkhon's Training
4) Bachelorette party / Girls night out (Cancelled so I and Stella have to come up with another idea)
5) Free Pass Chapter One
6) Iceman Event (Not Confirmed)
7) Much More!

The bone of the story has done so if there are new events I want to put in the new update, I will let you know here.

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Wtf is going on with that game, i loaded an early save and all the pool event disapeared, then i got almost no content added from the previous version, maybe 5 minutes with absolutely nothing interesting!!
For me it has become a total mess, i don't understand, i liked the game very much in the 394 version but now i'm not interested anymore, sorry but it's the end for me !!
First of all, all updates have been quite small, so far. Next the game is still in a relatively early development phase. What did you expect, how much content in there at once? This is not a Treasure of Nadia. And there the updates are always very short, too. If you really want to see a lot at once, I would advise you to wait at least 3 - 4 updates.

Second, earlier saves are generally not compatible. I advise you to start over after every update. Otherwise you easily miss something.

Third, please be a little more polite. Thank you.

This game has so much potential but the Engrish is next level terrible. Half the time, I cannot even fathom what they were trying to say. It would be like me writing a game in Spanish(I can mostly read Spanish but far from fluent).
Really? You may not be entirely wrong, but I understand everything, so far. I have already seen games with worse english.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I just got to this game and after much reading the comments I only have one question before playing it. If you follow the woman's path by being faithful to her husband, that is, not having sex with others other than the husband, do you have a way to go or are you just ready to be chosen the free pass and be able to have extramarital sex? You know, there are games that give you the opportunity not to cheat but you have hardly anything in that way.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Some names from the stats table are hidden if they are not on the screen to simplify the table. But Michelle should be there cause she is in this update.
OK, it make sens to hide stats that are irrelevant in the present scene.

With a "Normal Play Mode", you don't need minimum points to unlock some scenes. It has no limitations and restrictions.
I don't remember how I enabled this option, but it's fine the way it is.

How do the points work in this game?

Apart from OSA (One-sided affection) Points, all the other points are sharing/common points. For example:

Zoe = 10 means Both Zoe and Yoon agree to share the same points.

OSA Zoe = 10 means without the knowledge of Zoe, Yoon imagines, fantasize about Zoe, and Yoon got 10 points, only on her side.

That is my experimental system to make the game more realistic.
OK, I understand now.
This OSA is in fact a good feature. Make sens that the MC could have "extra feeling" for some NPC.
I suppose at some point a high score might unlock some scenes.
Great idea dev !

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
0.392 save not working for me
0.394 save is working :unsure: o_O
I started new game anyway
I can confirm my 0.394 save work with the new version.
But it's possible than a save from an older version doesn't work.

I saw this problem many times with Ren'py games.
I think it could be caused when some variables are added in a version. The saves from the previous versions don't have the new variables, and it could make the game unstable with them.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes