frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I use Comodo firewall with HIPS and when I run this game I get a notice that it is trying to change the registry key HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\parameters.

This is very suspicious behavior why would this game be trying to change my TCP parameters?

It is also trying to use an global hook which Comodo said allows to inject a .dll into other executables which is a common windows feature but can also be used to inject keyloggers.

Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
Any plans on a male protag in this?
Im not a female but the art almost looks to good to pass up, the Asians are beutiful.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Not sure if dev is here or not, but here is my opinion.

Stat requirement need to be lowered or in some cases removed.

Lesbian scene with Zoe requires 8 filthy points, that's every filthy point available. If i skip interacting with Liam i can't get Zoes scene. Makes no sense.

Or removed altogether, when invited for party i want nothing to do with Joseph, just want to go with Michell.

Locking sex scenes with points would be better, not general interaction with people.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I use Comodo firewall with HIPS and when I run this game I get a notice that it is trying to change the registry key HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\parameters.

This is very suspicious behavior why would this game be trying to change my TCP parameters?

It is also trying to use an global hook which Comodo said allows to inject a .dll into other executables which is a common windows feature but can also be used to inject keyloggers.
It's a trojan which tries to turn your pc into a lesbian. :devilish: :devilish:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
It's a trojan which tries to turn your pc into a lesbian. :devilish: :devilish:
Or a keylogger that steals your login info when you try to log into your online bank account. Or your credit card numbers when you buy something on Amazon or wherever.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
our mc is most beautiful female mc in adult games
i could become lesbian for this girl ( even if i'm a guy :KEK: )
And since I never seem to like the male characters in games I inevitably do play the lesbian route. There are also more boobs, and I like boobs.

But considering the vast majority of people that play AWAM are guys I really don't see that having a female MC as such a dealbreaker. Those that do feel the need to self-insert I would assume just "play" as the son, not the MC.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Good renders and models but I find the story disturbing. The jury is out on this one and I will wait for the next update.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Hi. Just a small question. I havnt downloaded this game yet. Is the cheating / Swinging or Swapping only with a female character or with Male Characters as well. Please confirm?

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Great game. But unfortunately it suffers from the same problems as AWAM - a dull point system.
For example, in this game I am not interested in men. But in order to open Lesbian scenes, I need points that I can only get in scenes with men.

Edit: Men in games with this type of story are mostly weird, old, dumb, fat, or underage virgins.
It's great to see that this game is an exception.

Last edited:

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
What you are saying is quite seems right! Okay I'm convinced! I will try to rework on V0.39 sooner.
Great game. But unfortunately it suffers from the same problems as AWAM - a dull point system.
For example, in this game I am not interested in men. But in order to open Lesbian scenes, I need points that I can only get in scenes with men.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO and m4pII

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Free Pass - Mod Banner.jpg

Aug. 29, 2021
Unfortunately it seems that my now outdated Mod is also not compatible with the walkthrough Mod from the main site/OP anymore. Since I've stopped maintaining mine some time ago, I'm removing the downloads from here now to avoid possible problems using it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
you know in some eastern countries even sideboobs and cleavages are censored? :KEK:
so this game is uncensored :sneaky:
now that I've been playing the game, I think it's the same whether the game is censored or uncensored, my choices were also that it has nothing to censor there, maybe it will change in the next update, we'll see ;-)

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
now that I've been playing the game, I think it's the same whether the game is censored or uncensored, my choices were also that it has nothing to censor there, maybe it will change in the next update, we'll see ;-)
maybe dev thought about option "turn off nudity content" or something like that? and maybe dropped this idea but couldn't change title :KEK:
i saw it in few games and not sure why ppl played in adult game without nudity
censored - no nudity
uncensored - :giggle:

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
maybe dev thought about option "turn off nudity content" or something like that? and maybe dropped this idea but couldn't change title :KEK:
i saw it in few games and not sure why ppl played in adult game without nudity
censored - no nudity
uncensored - :giggle:
many of this games have a good story. and maybe there are some ppl want to stream it or make youtube videos so they can disable the lewd content to do so.

3.60 star(s) 75 Votes