After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
ladyboy/trans character? yes ( but only Kath on YNK or other girl - maybe threesome)
i don't like futa/trans on male characters while mc is female
our good wife needs some love from dickgirl :KEK:
prewiew model looks great, can see boobs and cute face - lovely
i want those ladyboy make love with YNK so FUCK YES
decision belongs to You
You are right! Our YNK deserves everything she wants.:love:

In my written story A,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Yeah, completely agree. Even subscribed as well, considering how much has been changed because of me being whiny.

But in all seriousness, if you guys don't chill, you might suffer burnout, which does none of us any good. I would have been happy to wait until say a 0.395 update for changes.

Meanwhile, going to work on some signatures to promote the game, but right now I need sleep. Oh, and later on, any chance you can let us know what assets you use. I'm a fan artist, so being able to make fan art is going to be awesome once there's more content.
Thank you so much for subscribing on . I care every single player's feedback and will try to keep making game better in artistic way. Wow fan art? For YNK? I can't thank you enough...

About assets, I created YNK mixing real people face (2 Morphs Taken by Facegen) and Raba from Daz. Skin is modified one of Grace Young. I modified grace young's skin especially face. And added more translucency to get a brownie skin.

I think the best option is to upload assets on Patron Only feed. Submitting to Daz will take more time I think. But I may do it in the future. For now I will upload characters to Patron feed later.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
You are right! Our YNK deserves every she wants.:love:

In my written story A,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
mc should dominate Kath and make her her playtoy or YNK could choose romance route with ladyboy
(i imagined how Kath/Ynk and Michelle could change positions during threesome - fuckin awesome)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Thank you so much for subscribing on . I care every single player's feedback and will try to keep making game better in artistic way. Wow fan art? For YNK? I can't thank you enough...

About assets, I created YNK mixing real people face (2 Morphs Taken by Facegen) and Raba from Daz. Skin is modified one of Grace Young. I modified grace young's skin especially face. And added more translucency to get a brownie skin.

I think the best option is to upload assets on Patron Only feed. Submitting to Daz will take more time I think. But I may do it in the future. For now I will upload characters to Patron feed later.
i tried with daz and honey select but gave up after few weeks - so i'm not gonna steal assets
wanted to ask: do You thought about adding wallpapers for F95 fans or on deviantart? - i wouldn't mind to have YNK in my profile picture or as phone wallpaper
art when she's wearing bikini or nightgown or even nude
wallpapers could bring You more fans - many devs posting arts
think about it in future

• Red Heart

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
one thing about further developments:
in future You could want to add female domination content, before You do it make sure to add tag/genre "female domination" - many players could have real ass pain :KEK:after playing in FemDom event
even my opinion means not much i like femdom, maybe even love it if YNK dominates Kath or Michelle ( in proper way ofc )

• Red Heart

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

What about Zoe? Since she's my favourite (after YNK of course).

Reactions: azel1

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
As much as I want to give you official compressed version, the fact that I am losing lots of quality on renders will be so much painful from my point of view. I tried rendering each photo with much efforts on my low-budget computer to give good experience for Players. But I will consider making official Compressed version for Android only. How about it? because losing quality will not be that much noticeable on smart phones' smaller screen than PCs have.
I completely understand and support and appreciate your POV and also agree to it from a creator perspective. I usually download the compressed version when I start new game because of bandwidth limitations. I don't want to waste bandwidth on games i won't continue. If I like a game I try to go with the dev original upload (though there are exceptions) or I wait till game is completed. Please do what you wish. You are putting time and effort to create a game we will enjoy so no complaints.

Besides you and I got support from gamers in this community who are supporting with compressed versions and mods on request.

Definitely the quality might need to be different on Android so yeah that's good.

• Red Heart

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Not bad, I like the husband and wife as the two MC's, and the mix of the two is just right. Not bad so far, I'll be watching out for this one.

• Wow

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so this is the frist time i played this game and gotta say it was pretty good. i love that there seems to be a lesbian path that can avoid dick. and for a Female protag game i actually like it. not the usual girl gets corrupted/rape game we see but this game lets you make alot of choices.

And the only issue i had was that we couldnt prevent the Michelle BJ scene. i mean we could avoid the sex scene but yeah. i'd prefer not to watch the girls have sex/interact with the guys. technically you could avoid it but in order to do so you'll miss alot of content.

as for the trans character. i'll avoid her. i dont mind trans characters if the MC is maleprotag but not as a female protag.

but some games make it an option if the Trans character is trans or not. if you say yes then the girl will have a dick if no then she's just a normal female. but yeah that's the only way i'd choose the new character.

all in all good luck Dev. so far the game is pretty good.

• Red Heart

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
i tried with daz and honey select but gave up after few weeks - so i'm not gonna steal assets
wanted to ask: do You thought about adding wallpapers for F95 fans or on deviantart? - i wouldn't mind to have YNK in my profile picture or as phone wallpaper
art when she's wearing bikini or nightgown or even nude
wallpapers could bring You more fans - many devs posting arts
think about it in future
Signatures are pretty easy to make too. Here are a couple I made:
Free Pass signature 1.png [img]https://i.imgur.com/hcg59h6.png[/img]
Free Pass signature 2.png [img]https://i.imgur.com/uUADEeT.png[/img]
Free Pass signature 3.png [img]https://i.imgur.com/K4SwWmx.png[/img]
Free Pass signature 4.png [img]https://i.imgur.com/aCj3711.png[/img]

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Yoon Ni Ko - Daz3D Character

Our favorite MC, Yoon Ni Ko is now on your hands. Don't let your imagination stop, grab it now!

Genesis 8 Female Base Adjustments:
  • Yoon Ni Ko Face Shape Apply / Remove
  • Yoon Ni Ko Body Shape Apply / Remove
  • Yoon Ni Ko Nipples Apply / Remove
  • Yoon Ni Ko Navel Apply / Remove
  • Yoon Ni Ko Full Apply / Remove

Material Presets:
Yoon Ni Ko FULL BODY MAT
Yoon Ni Ko Eyebrows MAT

*Caution* - Current Yoon Ni Ko skin's is heavily based on . So you may need interactive license of Grace Yong to distribute commercially. In the future, I will create custom skin for YNK as much as close to current skin.

L.I.E Option:
Leaf Shape Thanaka

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 77 Votes