keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Guys! Guys! I have some conditions!!! Rumors are spreading but can't know whether it is true or not. The military is going to turn the Internet into Intranet. If this has happened, I won't be able to be online for so long. I don't know when they will reopen. Maybe not. They did those kinda tortures since 1988. We had got Democracy like 50% only for 5 years. So if this has happened I will try my best to move to neighboring countries like Thai or maybe Singapore.

For now, I am not allowed to go out of the country. If you guys don't see me online for more than 3 days then it is time.
So I wrote this statement for the public.

I hereby grant you guys(Patrons who get early access):
  1. Redistribute my project v0.394b to the public. (With Note: Free Pass by 3rd Party Publisher)
  2. Modder or 3rd party programmer can fix bugs and spelling errors
  3. Mod Creation/ Translation / Compressing
I don't grant permission to
  1. Edit Art/Renders
  2. Change Story or Names
  3. Adding not declared fetishes and variables to scripts
After Choices,
Stay safe - keep your head down, it's not over until you say it is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Yes, that is why I used the "Old School Text MT" font style for introducing him. I think it is the same one from GTA San Andreas.
Also, it was a popular font for old-school rapper Music Video.
Dunno why my comment was deleted but nevermind

Iceman looks good for a male character, he looks like proper gangster - just give him machine gun and he will survive

Jasmine is interesting character, perverted mc's friend is always good company at lonely night :love: :KEK:

With little help YNK becomes more open for Jas and even for Sukkhon, YNK was little shy at first but after changing room event i'm sure we are on right way

• Red Heart

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
- "You surely know how to turn on a lady"
- "Because only girls know about girls".
This is my anthem when I play female characters in this type of stories. It was after this that I fell in love with the game since it became clear that the author knew what he was doing)

The new update turned out to be great.
The plot develops surprisingly quickly (other authors would have delayed the prologue, justifying it with realism). The logic and motivation are very good.
Sukkhon is very cute.
Loved the content with Jasmine. Especially notes of jealousy in dialogues with YNK)

And by the characters.
The female characters are just fine. I especially like that each has its own character and brings a piece of itself to YNK.
(Jasmine is the spirit of adventure, Zoe is an interest in the Lesbian side, Sukkhon is a sense of style, self-confidence, and so on.)
Michelle, so far, remains a mystery. That is why I like her the most. And I have a weakness for stereotypical stories, where "a smart but bitchy girl melts her icy heart and falls in love with the main character")) Hope to see her in the next update)

Male characters are normal. Or at least better than other games of this type.
I liked Daniel until the moment he talked with friends about his personal life.
He unexpectedly quickly succumbed to persuasion, and in general looked absolutely pathetic.
Unfortunately, after that, he did not have a chance to save his marriage)
On the "filthy wife" route, YNK will fuck everything that moves)

About criticism.
For the first time, I don't even know what to criticize for.
The only thing I can remember is the strange anime-style dialogues at the beginning of the game). But it gives a special charm to the story.

In general, I like the game much more than AWAM and Jessica O'Neill.
I look forward to new updates)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
One of the things I'm really starting to appreciate in this game is not so much the amount of choice we have in whether or not we view scenes, but that care has been taken that there is something to enjoy each update, even for those with opposite tastes.

Much like how you can choose who Yoon Ni Ko will fantasise over in the last update, or who she teases in the kitchen. Very clever use of renders and dialogue.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
One of the things I'm really starting to appreciate in this game is not so much the amount of choice we have in whether or not we view scenes, but that care has been taken that there is something to enjoy each update, even for those with opposite tastes.

Much like how you can choose who Yoon Ni Ko will fantasise over in the last update, or who she teases in the kitchen. Very clever use of renders and dialogue.
Yes, thank you) I forgot to mention that the different routes are indeed separate.
That is, here the lesbian route is indeed lesbian) If I'm not mistaken, you can go through the available content without ever seeing a dick.

Plus, I was intrigued by the new stats in the table (submissive, dominating, etc.)
On the one hand, I am delighted with the possible scenes with Zoe, Michelle and Jasmine at different stats.
On the other hand, I'm afraid the author may not pull out the possible amount of content with such different combinations.

• Red Heart

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes, thank you) I forgot to mention that the different routes are indeed separate.
That is, here the lesbian route is indeed lesbian) If I'm not mistaken, you can go through the available content without ever seeing a dick.

Plus, I was intrigued by the new stats in the table (submissive, dominating, etc.)
On the one hand, I am delighted with the possible scenes with Zoe, Michelle and Jasmine at different stats.
On the other hand, I'm afraid the author may not pull out the possible amount of content with such different combinations.
Actually I think even last update you could play a mixture of straight and lesbian content if you wanted to. And still possible with this update.

It's just that those of us who are after only lesbian content browbeated After Choices into making a purely lesbian option, so it's more obvious. And now with the flag option it's rather seamless.

Curious if there are any trans players out there that play and if they like Sukkhon and her scenes. Might need to wait for public release for that though.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Trans characters are mostly submissive in games, they doing what mc wants, also they are shy
Here we have Sukkhon, shameles,dominiant Kathoey who know what she want and she's able to do it
Sukkhon with Jasmine's help are able to "open" YNK to more lewd stuff at future (i'm waiting for threesome action between them :love:)
Didn't played in not lesbian content, those guys at cafeteria are creepy - only guy who looks acceptable is Iceman:sneaky:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Trans characters are mostly submissive in games, they doing what mc wants, also they are shy
Here we have Sukkhon, shameles,dominiant Kathoey who know what she want and she's able to do it
Sukkhon with Jasmine's help are able to "open" YNK to more lewd stuff at future (i'm waiting for threesome action between them :love:)
Didn't played in not lesbian content, those guys at cafeteria are creepy - only guy who looks acceptable is Iceman:sneaky:
To be honest, I'm not a fan of trans content.
And in all games, I tried to skip it.
But here ... let's just say that a threesome with YNK + Sukkhon + Jasmine I would have watched)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Don't forget that at no point, Sukkhon forces anything on our dear Yoon. If anything, this is where Sukkhon is shy. And it's Jas that's the more forceful (but really actually supportive) in that scene. And that really it's all for the sake of bodypos. And whether or not you see that scene is entirely optional.

And whereas a cishet male, but feminist, I get really confused as to where to stand.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Don't forget that at no point, Sukkhon forces anything on our dear Yoon. If anything, this is where Sukkhon is shy. And it's Jas that's the more forceful (but really actually supportive) in that scene. And that really it's all for the sake of bodypos. And whether or not you see that scene is entirely optional.

And whereas a cishet male, but feminist, I get really confused as to where to stand.
The way I see it:
In most games, trans people are either very withdrawn, shy and insecure people, or male-like women who act like a testosterone man (sorry for the pun)

In my opinion, this is where she is presented perfectly. Self-confident, with a sense of style, ability to behave in public, etc.
It is here that I perceive her as a woman, but with an "addition".

Last edited:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sukkhon don't forces anything, she just enjoying situation, she likes it
Sukkhon don't looks forced for stuff at changing, she just need a help to show who she really is
She's confident, sexy and 50% shameless
I'm still confused and must do few playthroughs to know everything clearly
If i would have a choice: who's dick is alowed inside YNK i would choose Sukkhon
I don't like transwomans in male mc games, they are pushed as side option, don't bring anything interesting to game
YNK could open at les/trans option with Jas and Sukkhons help
YNK had not opened at lesbian stuff in past with Jas, so she can open now - she have Michelle, Zoe, Jas and Sukkhon(little suprise in her pants don't make her worse)

• Red Heart

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sukkhon don't forces anything, she just enjoying situation, she likes it
Sukkhon don't looks forced for stuff at changing, she just need a help to show who she really is
She's confident, sexy and 50% shameless
I'm still confused and must do few playthroughs to know everything clearly
If i would have a choice: who's dick is alowed inside YNK i would choose Sukkhon
I don't like transwomans in male mc games, they are pushed as side option, don't bring anything interesting to game
YNK could open at les/trans option with Jas and Sukkhons help
YNK had not opened at lesbian stuff in past with Jas, so she can open now - she have Michelle, Zoe, Jas and Sukkhon(little suprise in her pants don't make her worse)
This is where I really think we need to wait until the public release and a trans player who can test it is needed.

But that, speaking as a cishet male, if they met someone like Sukkhon, would at least question if they'd go further, is I think pointing us in the right direction

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I'm cishet male too (heterosexual), i was in relationship with girls, never with men (not my thing)
As heterosexual men i don't hate homosexual people or trans, i saw a transwoman only once and she was model, she looked really good
I don't think it's wrong to admit beauty of transwoman and it's not making you g*y
You can say some girl future husband looks good in wedding tuxedo, that's not making you g*y too
Admiting how someone looks doesn't make you g*y
Trans ppl are more rare than unicorns in my country so i don't know how looks life with transwoman

Returing to game: Sukkhon looks great, Perfect boobs, lovely face, good figure and suprise at panties
She could be good trio with YNK and Jas
They could even live together
I have made two playthroughs for now: lesbian and trans and i have a little dillema now: with who mc should have better relationship, with Jas ( lesbian) or Sukkhon and Jas
Just need to wait for public relase and wait for more players coming here

• Red Heart

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Good to know that! But as I am always saying I am giving fast while I can until the situations here are settled. I have a family in my personal life so who knows I can also keep them in little hope with some Patrons number rising while I'm losing my former job.

I made money quite well from the former job but the military seizing the power is a bit longer than I expected so now I am trying hard to pay some bills. I know I am putting so much weight on my shoulder but that looks like typical life for me.

I also can't do public work as long as these military things keep going as I mentioned above. I am some kinda popular one in my local. I also don't want my family to look at me sitting like a stone so I make this game and I make myself busy. I am not disagreeing with you I am even happy more than ever to have a good friend like you. Thanks.
I just bought your game on itch.io and became one of your Patreon (but of the lower tire sorry).
Hope it will help you a bit.
Take care of yourself and of your family.
I wish you good luck in theses trouble times.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
really great update. loved the shopping scene especially that we could just lean back and watch the show. i most games you have to click through all that. the only thing i noticed in some scenes you wrote sukkhons name diffrent. with an "a" instead "u". was that intend?

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I just bought your game on itch.io and became one of your Patreon (but of the lower tire sorry).
Hope it will help you a bit.
Take care of yourself and of your family.
I wish you good luck in theses trouble times.
Wow! That's so kind of you to help me. Thank you so muc. I appreciate it. Good Luck, too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.60 star(s) 78 Votes