naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey, here's evidence of the latest update from this ever-late DEV.

While I was rendering I was so lazy that I applied a little makeup. At least don't hate me for posting my feminine side - I'll love you all and always try to be positive :D

Current total: 310 Renders
great to see a female behind a female protagonist game... probably lots of emotion of the mc will be correct this time... best of luck

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
great to see a female behind a female protagonist game... probably lots of emotion of the mc will be correct this time... best of luck
I am a male who likes to wear some makeup and female clothes sometimes. Some people called that crossdressing.

The female co-writer of this game is Stella Ko. And yes she takes responsibility for most part of the female perspective.

He's not a female, he's just a fantasy.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It is a royal pain to run out of my daily likes before reaching the Free Pass thread!! :sick: (I'm not sick, I'm holding my breath until I get what I want--more likes to give!)

While I was rendering I was so lazy that I applied a little makeup. At least don't hate me for posting my feminine side - I'll love you all and always try to be positive :D

Lovely! I can't quite tell, are these your natural eyes this time? Truly amazing, AC. You'll have a lot of straight men questioning themselves.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Nagato0147

May 23, 2018

Wow...I wasn't expecting this when I went in the patreon page to see the update progress,your beauty made me confuse the reality for a moment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
It is a royal pain to run out of my daily likes before reaching the Free Pass thread!! :sick: (I'm not sick, I'm holding my breath until I get what I want--more likes to give!)

Lovely! I can't quite tell, are these your natural eyes this time? Truly amazing, AC. You'll have a lot of straight men questioning themselves.
Thank you so much :love: It is quite close to the natural I use Big Eye Contact Lens though. Then I will be questioning myself, too :D

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes