cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I didn't get a gangbang scene so how do I do that? , and does Yoon do anything naughty with any guys? She left Joseph before things could get interesting

Reactions: Stella Ko

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Quick question: I see the female domination tag; does that mean the protagonist is/can be dominant (calling her a "strict woman" in the overview seems to be imply as much) or is this another game about a female protag being submissive and exploited?

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
i just realised that michelles points are not shown anymore. is that a bug? her points disapear with the content from update v0.394
Do you mean your Michelle lost the record of added or subtracted points?

The names of Michelle points in the stats table are changed but the values are not.

For example

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 14, 2020
Do you mean your Michelle lost the record of added or subtracted points?

The names of Michelle points in the stats table are changed but the values are not.

For example

Last version with points bug was 0.392, here it works good - in version without points
Maybe mod is problem
Anyway, Thanks for game

lg10

Nov 25, 2020
First of all, hats of dev. This game has now definitely became one of my favorite with very good story and really superb renders. Could the dev in future make a replay menu for the lewd scenes?

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I see your version hasn't replaced with a bug fixed day2p9.rpy. So, I did it for you. Everything remains the same and bugs fixed.

Download from here.
I alerady updated it and just edited my original post 2-3houres ago and added new link if you click it it says FreePass-0395-pc Fixed CR but if it sill bug please someone quote me and i check it again

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
View attachment 1208968
and i don´t play this game with a mod
Yes, unfortunately, I forgot to put a code that is to show points with Michelle. Here is the quick fix to it. Sorry for the inconvenience. But don't worry the points are still counting whether it is shown or not.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD

WIN/MAC -

Last edited:
Reactions: m4pII

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Great update After Choices very enjoyable.
Nice update yet again especially Zoe scene:love: Props to dev for maintaining perfect balance between H content and story/character build up. Only flaw in my book would be that gangbang scene, it could use some work tbh, lack of name for the characters in there kind of made it confusing .

Thank you so much. I am glad you guys enjoy the new update. I will try to make things better in the future.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I alerady updated it and just edited my original post 2-3houres ago and added new link if you click it it says FreePass-0395-pc Fixed CR but if it sill bug please someone quote me and i check it again
Sorry, it is my fault then. I download the file once you have uploaded it and didn't know that you edited it.

Reactions: Cunt

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
First of all, hats of dev. This game has now definitely became one of my favorite with very good story and really superb renders. Could the dev in future make a replay menu for the lewd scenes?
What obscene scenes are you talking about? I may be an idiot but I played this game three times and did not see a good hot scene with MC (blowjob,anal,vaginal).
I do not play the lesbian path.

Reactions: Stella Ko

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Thank you so much for playing! I will consider adding a replay/gallery section to the game menu in the future update.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
3.60 star(s) 77 Votes