Stella Ko

Free Pass - Female Perspective
Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Nice update yet again especially Zoe scene:love: Props to dev for maintaining perfect balance between H content and story/character build up. Only flaw in my book would be that gangbang scene, it could use some work tbh, lack of name for the characters in there kind of made it confusing .
Thank you for your support! ❤

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
That's because that's her canon relationship. Yoon is around 34, so she would have had to have Michelle when she was 16 in order for her to be Yoon's actual daughter.

The patch changes Michelle's relationship from the Patreon-friendly "family friend" to "step-daughter"
In our country, some kids marry since they were 14/15/16 and get some kids already. But of course, they need to be 18 years old to bind legally.

The way you are saying that means it would be unrealistic, the age of consent where i am is 16 and a lot of girls have kids even younger than that, though idk where the game is based..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Stella Ko

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
First of all, hats of dev. This game has now definitely became one of my favorite with very good story and really superb renders. Could the dev in future make a replay menu for the lewd scenes?
Thank you for your support! Sure!! We would add!

Stella Ko

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
It is one of games where mc needs time to become a slutty wife, game was posted 21th march - two months and four updates were relased
This is not game where mc fucks every guy in game from first relase, you should respect Dev's ideas at least
Many people are dissapoined cause one-time players complains about game without knowing how much work it is,
Developing a game is really hard work :FacePalm:
Thank you for your words & understanding! ♥♥

Stella Ko

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
While I can't obviously speak for anyone other than myself, I'm perfectly happy with how you have the MC progressing. The fact that she's not screwed every character in the game so far makes both her and the overall story much more interesting. There's a whole ton of games out there that are sex by the second render and they super boring (and spoiler - the sex scenes are typically not that good either).

You and Stella are doing an amazing job! :)
Thank you for your words & understanding! ❤❤

• Red Heart
Reactions: sexieallie2001

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Just for your information, there some other stat missing, even with your quick fix:
Sukkhon, Linda, The beauty enthusiast, Fashionable, Stylish, poor Daniel :D, and others guys (Adam, Richard, Matthew) I don't really care about :ROFLMAO:.
View attachment 1209721

Also, I don't remember what Normal Play Mode does ?
And what means One-sided Affection on Zoe ? Clearly Yoon is attracted by Zoe, and Zoe has a thing for Yoon. So, how it could be a one-sided affection ?
Some names from the stats table are hidden if they are not on the screen to simplify the table. But Michelle should be there cause she is in this update.

With a "Normal Play Mode", you don't need minimum points to unlock some scenes. It has no limitations and restrictions.

How do the points work in this game?

Apart from OSA (One-sided affection) Points, all the other points are sharing/common points. For example:

Zoe = 10 means Both Zoe and Yoon agree to share the same points.

OSA Zoe = 10 means without the knowledge of Zoe, Yoon imagines, fantasize about Zoe, and Yoon got 10 points, only on her side.

That is my experimental system to make the game more realistic.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I understand that some players may find there are not enough actions for now.
But personally, I hope you will keep this pace.
It's really fit with the fact that Yoon is a shy, traditional and religious woman. For what with know, she has always been faithful and straight until now. It must take time for her to open her sexuality. In fact, one may even argue that kissing girls and having a cunnilingus in just 3 days is too fast :).
For those who find it's too slow, there are plenty of other games here were the MC can fuck after 5 minutes.
Thank you so much! This is solid motivation for me.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
points.PNG

How do the points work in this game?

Apart from OSA (One-sided affection) Points, all the other points are sharing/common points. For example:

Zoe = 10 means Both Zoe and Yoon agree to share the same points.

OSA Zoe = 10 means without the knowledge of Zoe, Yoon imagines, fantasize about Zoe, and Yoon got 10 points, only on her side.

That is my experimental system to make the game more realistic.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
The beauty enthusiast, Fashionable, Stylish, poor Daniel :D, and others guys (Adam, Richard, Matthew) I don't really care about :ROFLMAO:.
The beauty enthusiast, Fashionable, Stylish points are recorded for future releases. At some point, I will have to make double renders to keep a wide range of players happy.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hi Devs, Just wanted to come back and say that I really enjoyed this game last night after having a really bad blonde moment 'I wouldn't mind I have brown hair' :ROFLMAO: I hope I didn't come across as rude or bad mouthing the game I genuinely was puzzled at first as I assumed all lesbian only content would be straight forward and I guess I was put off by the amount of guys these scenes were hidden behind. Anyway for a first time play I really enjoyed the content I got. Look forward to the next release thanks (y)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hi Devs, Just wanted to come back and say that I really enjoyed this game last night after having a really bad blonde moment 'I wouldn't mind I have brown hair' :ROFLMAO: I hope I didn't come across as rude or bad mouthing the game I genuinely was puzzled at first as I assumed all lesbian only content would be straight forward and I guess I was put off by the amount of guys these scenes were hidden behind. Anyway for a first time play I really enjoyed the content I got. Look forward to the next release thanks (y)
Thank you so much for playing again. Don't worry I am not an offensive one. Stella, either. I always open to suggestions and ideas if they are to make this game better.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BoltonGuy35

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
3.60 star(s) 77 Votes