Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Jasmine also has her own points while the player is controlling her. Having affair with Yoon is considered cheating gf.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That does make a lot of sense. she may have had a thing for Yoon for quite some time but figured she had no chance since she was married, but after certain events, it's possible she cleans up her act. Guess Time will tell. ;)

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
The further along the plot, the greater the choice of men.
Now, no matter how awful it sounds, I would put money on Richard.
Considering how quickly Daniel falls under the influence of his boss, something tells me that he will not mind))
I'm choosing lesbian route with Michelle and Zoe, mostly cause Daniel don't mind how his boss behave when he is talking with Yoon:FacePalm:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Another great update in short time with high render quality
Congrats Dev!!! Very interesting game, Waiting for more spicies sex scenes.
Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Danke

Finally played through the game. Really impressed with the production quality of this. Will put this on my to watch list for sure.
Thank you so much! This is solid motivation for us.

FIngers, tongue, fist, foot. So long as it happens with Yoon Ni Ko, she deserves all the women! :love:

Also interrupting that hot scene between Zoe and Yoon was evil. I have been targeting Zoe since the first time i saw her in the game. :devilish::LOL:

Good game. I look forward to the future.
Thank you so much for the interest and support. We will try to make things better.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes