Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
1st day in the pool except Jos Andrew is there and Ty but only Jos has the option to play game/grab Yoons tits. House party except Zoe there is Tam and some other girls but only Zoe can have content with Yoon. Do you get it now or need more details?
You've told us who she can have content with, but nothing about who you want to see Yoon with. So obviously the dev team will need more details of what you want.

Since you're new (welcome, BTW), I'll give an example. Since this is a female MC, many of us that are after lesbian content flocked to the thread. And when we were forced to witness the scene between Michelle and Jospeh, many of us threw so many hissies that the scene was made optional. Hence the "Pure lesbian route" that currently exists.

Point is, the dev team here (shout out to After Choices and Stella Ko) are unusually receptive to member feedback. If you tell them who you want to see content with, chances are they can give you a yay or nay as to whether or not it's reasonable to expect action between them and Yoon. Male protag has pretty much already been ruled out, for example, because that tends to be a dealbreaker for some people for some reason. But only because people mentioned specifically that was what they were after.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Being very objective the game disappointed me.
I and a group of forum users have been criticizing the lack of accuracy in games with the lesbian tag for some time, but this game was doing very well in this regard, being very objective in keeping those who want to be straight, bi or lesbian in a very interesting way for all.
Those who like penises can sit, suck or take as many as they want. And those who don't like it, could stay away.
But, there in 0.4 you have a novelty that, without going into the issue of gender identity, whether or not a trans woman is a woman (which I agree, yes, trans women are women), the game really needs to give shape to put a dick in the middle of the situation? It was going well, no scenes yesterday must there be a dick there? Really, it makes me sad to see that there doesn't seem to be enough creativity to put a scene between two girls without a dick or something that looks like one, like a toy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
Bossk

Don't forget about friend zoning Michelle's gay looking friend by picking the right option so you get him out of the way as well.

Yup actually felt bad for it because he was one of the few non douchey (at least so far) male characters and the gesture of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if I wasnt determined to have Yoon end up with all the girls, I may have let him out of the friendzone

I and a group of forum users have been criticizing the lack of accuracy in games with the lesbian tag for some time, but this game was doing very well in this regard, being very objective in keeping those who want to be straight, bi or lesbian in a very interesting way for all.
Those who like penises can sit, suck or take as many as they want. And those who don't like it, could stay away.
But, there in 0.4 you have a novelty that, without going into the issue of gender identity, whether or not a trans woman is a woman (which I agree, yes, trans women are women), the game really needs to give shape to put a dick in the middle of the situation? It was going well, no scenes yesterday must there be a dick there? Really, it makes me sad to see that there doesn't seem to be enough creativity to put a scene between two girls without a dick or something that looks like one, like a toy.
Wasnt it an option to not have a dick involved with her early on when you first meet her? I coulda sworn it was but I could be remembering wrong, several games have characters who you can customize like that that ive played recently. I cant recall though for sure. Pretty sure you could at least turn on Pure Lesbian mode with the options or the mod which gives alternate angles etc for scenes that have dicks in them so you dont actually see them.

I can respect a lack of interest in the plumbing however as a personal preference, im not into feet or body hair so the corresponding fetish stuff doesnt do anything for me. So in that regard I can understand it

My personal view, it doesnt matter to me, its still a pure lesbian path because its F/F content

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
You've told us who she can have content with, but nothing about who you want to see Yoon with. So obviously the dev team will need more details of what you want.

Since you're new (welcome, BTW), I'll give an example. Since this is a female MC, many of us that are after lesbian content flocked to the thread. And when we were forced to witness the scene between Michelle and Jospeh, many of us threw so many hissies that the scene was made optional. Hence the "Pure lesbian route" that currently exists.

Point is, the dev team here (shout out to After Choices and Stella Ko) are unusually receptive to member feedback. If you tell them who you want to see content with, chances are they can give you a yay or nay as to whether or not it's reasonable to expect action between them and Yoon. Male protag has pretty much already been ruled out, for example, because that tends to be a dealbreaker for some people for some reason. But only because people mentioned specifically that was what they were after.
i think you dont get my point or what i want doesnt exist or its very diffycult, i want the option to choose doesnt matter who or what just want the option to choose, example, at the pool a)play with Josh b)play with Andrew c)play with Ty but in game there is only (a) option.

• Red Heart

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hey, my friends. Let's talk!
If you were Jasmine in real life. How would you take care of blackmailing? Remember you have a very shy girl, Yoon.
View attachment 1362454
I really love to hear from different people with different experiences.
View attachment 1362455
Well, they do work for the iceman right, im sure they could tattoo some funny things on him, maybe a dick tat on his face or a "im a blackmailer" kick me, Asshole. also i notice yoon and jasmines tats on their neck were showing in the club, does daniel and michelle know about them, because with so many skipping days its hard to know what we missed? Loved the update by the way, i had plenty of content since i play all paths

Oct 2, 2018
You can choose not to watch that scene and they will only explain a little bit of what happened and you won't see the dick, but even if you decide to watch the scene Sukkhon only uses the dick to humiliate tony, between her and jasmine they don't use it.

• Red Heart

Tunnn

Aug 12, 2020
Good update leading us into the meat of the story. Not usually a fan of adult game stories but the pacing of this one really helps and makes the Yoon scenes much more appealing as a result. Good job.

• Red Heart

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mheka

Not yet anyway but there will be scenes with Sukkhon and Jasmine as they assume Sukkhon and Jasmine's sexual relations as lesbian.

I still think they should have a option to shove their dicks into Tony's mouth or ass just to make the payback to him even better or you could also invite both Sukkhon and the dude and have one in both holes.

Hopefully the dancing scene will be edited so that Sukkhon and Jasmine are sandwiching Yoon in between them and will be kissing groping and rubbing against her which will get her husband more interested and then have Yoon tell him to go fuck himself and that he'll never get to see any of that or something like that.

Bossk

• Wow

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I still think they should have a option to shove their dicks into Tony's mouth or ass just to make the payback to him even better or you could also invite both Sukkhon and the dude and have one in both holes.
That definitely falls into rape category which is a big no-no, current revenge plan is good as it is, it can't get any better at least imo.

• Sad

vvvhhhhnnn

Mar 28, 2020
Good update, lots of options, and the lighting is just consistently superb (so many games have club scenes in what looks like full daylight, it's weird). Also does a really good job of dressing Yoon to show her off, even things like the transparency of a dress done well

• Red Heart

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yup actually felt bad for it because he was one of the few non douchey (at least so far) male characters and the gesture of buying the dress for her as a surprise gift was actually a really sweet one if I wasnt determined to have Yoon end up with all the girls, I may have let him out of the friendzone
That's a beta cuck move though, rarely effective to exit the friend zone irl :HideThePain:

On another note, Yoon and Jasmine became martial art experts in 2 months ? is the tattoo magical ? :4Head:

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
JokerLeader Hey, my friend. The fix (update) is out now on itch.io. Thanks again for your amazing work that is making a mod for my game. To save your time, I have updated 3 script files of your mod, too.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Reactions: AwsHen

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hey, my friends, I have informed the moderator to update the game to v0.401.

There will be no new renders for now. I will update the game to v0.42 with 100-200 renders in a week. If you want to download the fix/update only here is the download link.
(PC/macOS)

Last edited:
Reactions: free pass fans2021
Oct 2, 2018
Mheka

Not yet anyway but there will be scenes with Sukkhon and Jasmine as they assume Sukkhon and Jasmine's sexual relations as lesbian.

Yes, I know that this can happen depending on how the game is played. I was referring to the scene that doidera mentions that nothing happened there and that it is also possible not to watch the scene if you don't want to.

for me the fact that Sukkhon has no bottom surgery is a turn off so for my first game if possible, I will pair her with Jasmine. since I think they make a good couple and the chemistry is noticeable and I assume that by disabling trans content I will not see the scenes. while Yoon will stay with one of the women who awakened her lesbian side, either Zoe or Michelle.

That definitely falls into rape category which is a big no-no, current revenge plan is good as it is, it can't get any better at least imo.
That bastard parctically did the same thing to Yoon and then he started blackmailing Jasmine, to me that's what he deserved, his punishment was very soft.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hello,
With the steppatch when in the cab getting a ride one of the options is still step-daughter I had to open the script for day 2 - 11 and changed MichelleisYoon to MichelleisYoon2 so that she called her daughter instead.
You did the good thing.
Did Yoon change her shoes when she got to Sukkhon's? When she was at the bus station she had flat shoes on but at Sukkhon's she had on high heels.
Yes, because shoes (high heels) are the most important elements of cat walking. Sukkhon said, "Without good music and a pair of nice shoes...".
It's funny how I have 2 points with Joseph but Michelle acts like Yoon loves him or wants him.
I have edited some texts at that scene. The proofreader hasn't worked on the edited lines though. Most of the logic and problems are because of translation. A proofreader is amazing at work. But translation by the DEV team makes her misunderstanding, I guess.
Is that why you are letting me engage in a relationship with Joseph?
It is possible because no matter they go for him or not, Michelle coming up with the idea of asking her mom if she has feelings for Joseph is considered an engagement.
Looking in the character icon somehow Andeew has 27 points and I'm pretty sure I haven't given a single one of these turds the time of day so I have no clue how the fuck he has that many points unless they were forced points.
Because they are old friends.
During the sukkhon/Jasmine uncensored version there was still one spot where a picture was censored instead of uncensored
I have fixed it on v0.401. If you want to download update only, that fix only exists on itch version.
Sukkhon looks sad and lonely. If it were me I would of had Yoon sandwiched between both of the girls. It just seems weird that she wouldn't be kissing and groping yoon as well.
Hopefully the dancing scene will be edited so that Sukkhon and Jasmine are sandwiching Yoon in between them and will be kissing groping and rubbing against her which will get her husband more interested and then have Yoon tell him to go fuck himself and that he'll never get to see any of that or something like that.
The club event hasn't been unfolded fully yet. Sukkhon has to be in that face to act on her role.
Is that what is considered shaved these days? Because I don't consider it shaved at all. Also I'm not sure the Yoon pose in this shot and the one before it match the yoon pose in the mirror.
Our language has no exact similar word for trimmed. The most similar word to trimmed in our language is "cut". There is no "trimmed". So, when Stella Ko translated my script file, she may misuse the word. But I will leave it to our proofreader. I respect her work. She said she will revise it again and again. I believe things will get smooth one version after another.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
After Choices hoping you can help me as I feel confused. I played v0.396 when neither Michelle or Yoon wanted a relationship with Joseph, I have then started playing V0.4 and have had the flashback scenes with Michelle and Andrew, Jas confronting Tony and then meeting Eduardo, and Michelle seeing Daniel with another woman (Susan?) and then doing DNA test on Mary and then meeting up with Mary.

Next thing I know, Michelle and Yoon are in hospital with Joseph. How does that work when I was ok with him leaving. It feels that I have missed a storyline for whatever reason?

Thanks
The game has been updated to v0.401, my friend. All those problems have been fixed.

Here is the update-only zip file.
(PC/macOS)

And I will make a romantic guide/walkthrough for Joseph/Michelle/Andrew. I believe with that guide you will be able to remove Joseph from your timeline completely. hehe...

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes