Aug 2, 2021
So, wrap me in plastic and make me shine
We can make a dollhouse, follow your design
Let's build a dog out of sticks and twine
I can call you master, you can call me mine...

(Credit -MOMOLAND x CHROMANCE – Wrap Me In Plastic)
View attachment 1593182 View attachment 1593183
I have made research on fan art thread and on this thread, you don't even know how you improved DAZ skills since first version of game. Light, poses, shadows makes great job aside from model's apperance.
You are doing great work. Thanks.
I like Momoland, Jane have smile like she wants to steal my soul :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I have made research on fan art thread and on this thread, you don't even know how you improved DAZ skills since first version of game. Light, poses, shadows makes great job aside from model's apperance.
You are doing great work. Thanks.
I like Momoland, Jane have smile like she wants to steal my soul :LOL:
Thanks, dear. I'm always trying to be my best. ;) I think it also depends on my PC. As I upgraded with the donation I've got from Patreon. Yes, Momoland is a cute band indeed.

Aug 2, 2021
I've started game once again, clothing shop event and make-up event were so sweet, like teenage girl movie. Party was cool, Michelle still virgin. Iceman is tough guy so we know what to expect in future, Tony is human garbage, for now taxi driver is most suspicious guy in game. Even Developer does not know what taxi driver thinks :LOL:
Zari is such a lovely girl, she likes Yoon more than friend.
The thing i love the most is Jas and Sukkhon change of styles, Jas with this hair looks like lovely doll, Sukkhon with that make-up looks younger, like high school student. SukkhonXJasXYoon party was awesome, Yoon kissed girls, do some crazy things and return home like good wife. Runaway bride event was hot, Yoon felt good with stripper (female stripper) and warned girl before destroying her life as not loved wife.
I have seen this game before at androidmo.me May or July, i am glad you posted your games here, f95zone community is more open for developers and players.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I've started game once again, clothing shop event and make-up event were so sweet, like teenage girl movie. Party was cool, Michelle still virgin. Iceman is tough guy so we know what to expect in future, Tony is human garbage, for now taxi driver is most suspicious guy in game. Even Developer does not know what taxi driver thinks :LOL:
Zari is such a lovely girl, she likes Yoon more than friend.
The thing i love the most is Jas and Sukkhon change of styles, Jas with this hair looks like lovely doll, Sukkhon with that make-up looks younger, like high school student. SukkhonXJasXYoon party was awesome, Yoon kissed girls, do some crazy things and return home like good wife. Runaway bride event was hot, Yoon felt good with stripper (female stripper) and warned girl before destroying her life as not loved wife.
I have seen this game before at androidmo.me May or July, i am glad you posted your games here, f95zone community is more open for developers and players.
Thanks, dear. I guess moderators here upload the game first and then androidmo.me upload it.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well another great update, I don’t know how you keep it up but so impressed that you can. And your working on 2 games at the same time faster than some devs work on one game.
Yoon will always be my fave character, but would love to see “runaway bride” Amala come home with Yoon and live with her or Jasmine.
I see a future after hours pool party at Yoon that turns into a drunken orgy and of course Michelle will be their with her friends too.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Well another great update, I don’t know how you keep it up but so impressed that you can. And your working on 2 games at the same time faster than some devs work on one game.
Yoon will always be my fave character, but would love to see “runaway bride” Amala come home with Yoon and live with her or Jasmine.
I see a future after hours pool party at Yoon that turns into a drunken orgy and of course Michelle will be their with her friends too.
Thank you so much, dear. The pool party idea sounds hot to me. But it will burn my PC, too. hehe...

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Fan Sigs Collection

By After Choices
ezgif.com-gif-maker (7).gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (6).gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker (9).gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker (4).gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker (8).gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

**With all respect, I give a credit to own creator of the sigs below**

By Lady Aspen
1235233_FP-00.gif
1235430_FP-01.gif

By Krull
1609979_freepass-fan.gif

Last edited:
May 7, 2021
While I've made clear that the latest update wasn't really to my liking, nobody can question After Choices' dedication. To still be rolling out updates and communicating with people on here with everything going on around them IRL shows a great deal of dedication and care.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
While I've made clear that the latest update wasn't really to my liking, nobody can question After Choices' dedication. To still be rolling out updates and communicating with people on here with everything going on around them IRL shows a great deal of dedication and care.
Because this is how we were raised here, dear. Most of us are friendly in nature. The bad side of this is artists who do not keep up with his/her fans are ignored and underrated, even hated. That is not good because some people want to stay low profile but sadly they can't. If you search on some of our celebrities on Facebook, you'll see even the multiple award winners reply to almost every single comment. But for me, this is not a forceful thing this is my nature and also these projects are my life saviors. I make living by this. So, I'll do my best.

I know I can't please everyone but as the game keeps going hopefully you will replay it again. Have a nice day.

3.60 star(s) 76 Votes