Mehappy

Nov 27, 2021
I Don't normally comment on a game I don't care for. I wanted to this time though. Not going to say why I don't care for it, after all we all like different things. The art work is fantastic! The writing is good as well. I'd wish you good luck with this game but I don't think you will need it. Great work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Is just me or this game is personal about something ?
(I love the game and respect for the creator for actually giving a choice to players)

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
I'm enjoying the update but the constant notifications that I'm not on a path is kinda taking me out of it. Every second scene I get a piece of text telling me most of this part would be skipped. The game would still flow alright without the notice tbh, it's kinda just killing the immersion
View attachment 1700762

Exactly, I mean what the hell is the point of skipping things if I'm told every time first that I'm skipping them?
In general it's not a bad thing to be able to skip certain scenes if they don't fit your path, but here it got a bit out of control.

On the other hand, I don't want to demotivate the developer here, because in my opinion the whole project is on the right track (just compare the current version with the first ones) and if the "pure lesbian" path really will work out, I'll be a good kitten, retract my claws and purr contentedly...

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes