After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Sorry for the delay.
5123382-sorry-cartoon-potatoes-cartoon-clipart-cartoon-potato-png-sorry-png-640_640_preview.jpg

Hello, everyone, I am so sorry for the delay in the development of my games. I have been doing extra jobs such as Fiverr services, performances, Udemy courses, and singing to make living in a big city, Bangkok. I will get back on route in a few days. Thanks for being patient with me. I will do better. Have a nice day.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sorry for the delay.
View attachment 1739701

Hello, everyone, I am so sorry for the delay in the development of my games. I have been doing extra jobs such as Fiverr services, performances, Udemy courses, and singing to make living in a big city, Bangkok. I will get back on route in a few days. Thanks for being patient with me. I will do better. Have a nice day.
No problem mate
You stay safe now

bittu_25

Jan 7, 2022
Sorry for the delay.
View attachment 1739701

Don't worry take your time.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Sorry for the delay.
View attachment 1739701

You don't have to apology.
You just left the Myanmar. You need times to settle your new life.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Sorry for the delay.
View attachment 1739701

Don't think too much. We know about your life situation. Real life comes first. First of all, we are happy that you are doing well given the circumstances :love:

groggittu

Oct 31, 2017
hello.
I can't access the scenes (1211.jpg-1240.jpg) of the house party (black guys, lesbian)

The path i 've followed:
-check him out /better not
- she likes him /ignore
- truth /dare (zoe)
-truth (yes, yes, yes, yes)
- win yoon /win zoe
- behave yourself/ go with the flow
- take a break/ have fun with DJ /have fun with tamara/ drink more
- give him your virginity/ don't i will have to think about everyone
- look closer/ no
- slap him/ calm down
- admit / deny it
- andrew is a good boy/ it's too early.

i don't know what to do, please help me

diester

Apr 28, 2020
Version 0.562 French

Il est possible que des fautes subsiste, le texte original était avec beaucoup d'argot. j'ai donc fait au mieux.

*It is possible that some mistakes remain, the original text was with a lot of slang, so I did my best.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
hello.
I can't access the scenes (1211.jpg-1240.jpg) of the house party (black guys, lesbian)

The path i 've followed:
-check him out /better not
- she likes him /ignore
- truth /dare (zoe)
-truth (yes, yes, yes, yes)
- win yoon /win zoe
- behave yourself/ go with the flow
- take a break/ have fun with DJ /have fun with tamara/ drink more
- give him your virginity/ don't i will have to think about everyone
- look closer/ no
- slap him/ calm down
- admit / deny it
- andrew is a good boy/ it's too early.

i don't know what to do, please help me
Hello, sorry for the delay as I have said above I have been settling and doing extra jobs for the living.

Back to your question, thank you so much for the detailed explanation. Have you tried getting your Yoon drunk?

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
there is a female protagonist tag and multiple protagonist, is there any male protagonists? if so please put tag and warn me

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes