Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
A little bit sad :cry: that Jasmine is gone and not include in the reboot version.

But with Yoon and her new buddy Sienna already have son, and then I think I detected MomSwap Content :love: in the future.

Thanks for the game and I'm excited about the next updates.
I think Sienna is meant to be Jasmine but without the tragic backstory and future. Since Yoon is older now, I believe the unspoken idea is that Jasmine was killed because of some consequence of her interactions with Iceman.

Strictly speaking Yoon doesn't have a son, at least biologically. Andrew has a different, unknown mother that Daniel brought home one day. That Andrew is living evidence of Daniel's infidelity is the reason (at least in this reboot) for Daniel feeling guilty and offering Yoon the "Free Pass" in the hopes of restarting their failing relationship.
Should I restart the game because my old saves don't work?
Yes. But with the rewrites, it's worth it.
-----
Meanwhile, with the release of the reboot here, I'm going to have to update my signature, which I'll have to do when I get home from work. I'll see about updating some others too.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Is there a guide or walkthrough or something? Because the mod seemingly followed the Sukkhon route but I have a feeling like there's a lot of stuff I missed.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Is there a guide or walkthrough or something? Because the mod seemingly followed the Sukkhon route but I have a feeling like there's a lot of stuff I missed.
With the mod, you dont miss anything, theres only 2 routes, lesbo and bi, if you go only lesbo you will miss alot!

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Define Icez. No hits on urban dictionary. Google results include such duds as GATX Capital Corporation. Should I be ducking for cover if I happen to be in Thailand one day and hear it shouted? I do know what would happen if I shouted at a dairy farm in Wisconsin or a meat packing plant in Kansas.

Also did this reboot lose a certain genre tag for some reason? If all of these girls started running on the people mover at the airport is one of them still likely going to Bangkok?

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
okay. so we went from slow burn to literally everything on fire with this remake. i don't hate it, but man, it went from "yoon is like what is sex" to "yoon needs dick/pussy now! give more!"
"Come on Baby light my fire, try to set the night on fire...";)

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
I loved everything about this remake thing. I loved how yoon can seduce everyone around her to death with her innocence.

- I play this game for sukkhoun and lesbian content in general, I think removing Jasmine from the picture made a huge gap in everything at risk of plot becoming too boring at some point.

- jasmine was a huge fun factor in the game, with her wild personality like a timed bomb that only can be controlled by yoon. Thus, sub/dom system between them was a brilliant idea, especially with jasmine's long term one-sided love for yoon, and iceman encounter made the two explore each other sexually awakened a lot of things on yoon's thoughts toward jasmine, made things just more fun. I think that's where sukkhoun shined the most as she started kind of a third wheel, but as lovely as she is immediately seduced her way between the two, which made her the very special character she is.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Looks like there will be some lesbianism in the next update

You already know who came in second in the last two months' voting.
I started working on the next update, which I believe will be ready soon because it will only be a one-episode update.

Xoxomex7

Dec 2, 2019
I don't know why but I'm missing ep4 scene in a gallery
I try 2s 3 time but still missing those scene
Name of the episode was she/her/hers
Anybody have idea

• Red Heart

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.1 Reboot
Size 291 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldrain (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my Android port.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update but since orig. fp is still somewhat fresh in memory this update (after continuing from 1.10 save) felt tad close of replaying of orig. fp.

• Red Heart
Dec 7, 2020
Just played the new reboot.

In the previous reboot I didn't like the male protagonist. My problem with him is not that he was male. Even if I clearly prefer female protagonists, I like some games with male protagonists... but there was something about this guy in particular that seemed very creepy to me. So I definitely prefer the game to focus entirely on the cute and sweet Yoon again!

The new reboot has very good renders, the hair in particular looks very nice, and also some costumes. And Zoe and Sukkhon look really beautiful.

I also liked the story of Sukkhon, so sad and unfair :(

Regarding Sienna, I understand that her character somehow "replaces" Jasmine? I really loved Jasmine in the original game, especially when she confesed to having been in love with Yoon for years. Sienna seems nice too, looking forward to see more of her.

Daniel's mom is disgusting, ugh.

In general I really enjoyed the new reboot! I just hope the story doesn't get as... confusing as it did in the original game. And I will definitely miss Jasmine :(

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes