margemaghzi

Jun 23, 2018
I think the mac version is missing a file. the autorun file is missing. only the content folder is there but the file that runs the game is missing. can anyone help?

Reactions: MovieMike

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
So, i just replayed this and didnt this used to have 2 main MC after the reboot??? what happened with the author that suddenly became so based???

gygygy

Mar 4, 2018
do i play the old version first ? than the reboot ? and there is any walkthrough mod for old episod e?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
do i play the old version first ? than the reboot ? and there is any walkthrough mod for old episod e?
The new version has more or less the same story as the old, so there's little point playing the old version, unless you've played the old version and are doing it for nostalgic reasons.

Reactions: gygygy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The new version has more or less the same story as the old, so there's little point playing the old version, unless you've played the old version and are doing it for nostalgic reasons.
i'd say way less same story as old version.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Does any one has a full gallery for 1.19? plsss
I've made a quick Gallery unlock for that.

Nov. 9, 2023:
Updated the Mod for the new game version v1.22

Download Mod v1.22
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FreePass_01.jpg

Since the game is now finished I've made an Android port, too.
I've used the compressed game version from here as a base,
incl. are the i-patch, my gallery unlocker and the WT Mod from here.

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mods v1.22 (~850MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Not sure if I made this comment earlier with all of the various incarnations of this thing. It seems the dev is intent on pigeonholing our options to enjoy the content. It seems if we like "lesbian friendly" it decides to hide the scene where the janitor is railing a student in the bathroom. I don't even remember how this option choice was prompted for originally. Would it have cut us off from all lesbian sex scenes going the other way? Why didn't they set this up as a prompt for each scene that "this scene contains X content. Watch it?" Or better yet, pick all that you like to have at the beginning: m/f, m/m, f/f, sm/m, sm/f, etc.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Not sure if I made this comment earlier with all of the various incarnations of this thing. It seems the dev is intent on pigeonholing our options to enjoy the content. It seems if we like "lesbian friendly" it decides to hide the scene where the janitor is railing a student in the bathroom. I don't even remember how this option choice was prompted for originally. Would it have cut us off from all lesbian sex scenes going the other way? Why didn't they set this up as a prompt for each scene that "this scene contains X content. Watch it?" Or better yet, pick all that you like to have at the beginning: m/f, m/m, f/f, sm/m, sm/f, etc.
Lesbian friendly removes straight options and forced straight scenes, it's the equivalent to lesbian only from the original game. If you want to play a bisexual Yoon, or have other straight scenes, then you don't want to activate lesbian friendly mode.
BTW please please PLEASE don't refer to Linda as a student. Even if she isn't real that self righteous old ass cunt doesn't need anyone inflating her ego anymore.

3.60 star(s) 75 Votes