RPGM Free Tease [v0.8] [TheOtherProject]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

PantsRats

Jun 19, 2020
I'm surprised to see a 0.8 release with still no tags for sex; no vaginal, no anal, not even oral. Can anyone confirm if there are missing tags, or is the game really only going to have exhibitionism and minor sexual harassment?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Free Tease [v0.8] [TheOtherProject] - Compressed

Win [178 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
I'm surprised to see a 0.8 release with still no tags for sex; no vaginal, no anal, not even oral. Can anyone confirm if there are missing tags, or is the game really only going to have exhibitionism and minor sexual harassment?
That's right, it's mainly exhibitionism and groping. There are several handjobs but nothing hardcore for now.

I do love it when devs set out an update timeline and then don't follow it. Every 1 - 2 months was it? How long in between was it actually?
There were huge gaps previously, but I also can't really blame the dev for it. Since he's literally only making on $16 from Patreon, this game might just be his passion project or a side gig he works on in his spare time.

Considering there are many other devs making thousands every month with an update every once a year, I don't think FT is bad in that regard... and the dev releases it here for free, even though he has no obligation to.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
I keep getting tempted to download this game because of the female MC design, but I feel like it's pointless when actual sex scenes haven't been added yet. Or is it never going to have any penetration scenes at all in future simply because game is named "free TEASE" ??

Reactions: Artificial Sloth

TheOtherProject

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2023
Great game and a good developer. Wouldn't you like to take my game? I don't have time to work on it and you'd be more competent than me to finish it.
Maybe you can make some money with it. :cry: :illuminati:
I assume you are referring to Valentina's Story HS Edition...
(Abandoned).

First- Your game is one of the best I played in F95, I still have a version on my PC...
I am really sorry because I would definitely have replayed it with the next DLC... :cry::cry::cry:
I don't really have time these days and you know very well that take a existing project is often more demanding
than making a new one from scratch (I don't know if I would have the skill).
I am proud that you have considered me for the continuation of such a beautiful title, but I don't think I can do it for now.
I really hope you can have a chance to reconsider and continue it. :giggle::giggle::giggle:
Thank you very much and sorry.

• Sad
Reactions: Artificial Sloth

TheOtherProject

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2023
I keep getting tempted to download this game because of the female MC design, but I feel like it's pointless when actual sex scenes haven't been added yet. Or is it never going to have any penetration scenes at all in future simply because game is named "free TEASE" ??
It will have, but as I intend to leave a large chunk of my time on VIRGIN events, I would first like to level all environments to the same height.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: johnyakuza1
Apr 19, 2019
I assume you are referring to Valentina's Story HS Edition...
(Abandoned).

First- Your game is one of the best I played in F95, I still have a version on my PC...
I am really sorry because I would definitely have replayed it with the next DLC... :cry::cry::cry:
I don't really have time these days and you know very well that take a existing project is often more demanding
than making a new one from scratch (I don't know if I would have the skill).
I am proud that you have considered me for the continuation of such a beautiful title, but I don't think I can do it for now.
I really hope you can have a chance to reconsider and continue it. :giggle::giggle::giggle:
Thank you very much and sorry.
Thanks for the quick reply, lately people take weeks to get back to me (I don't know why :D)
I don't have the skills to create games with these themes, my focus has always been on fantasy and medieval games.
Maybe I'll find another Dev. ;)(y) :illuminati:

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheOtherProject

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
It will have, but as I intend to leave a large chunk of my time on VIRGIN events, I would first like to level all environments to the same height.
Just a suggestion dev, but I don't think I have seen any dialogue that states she is a virgin. You and I know that she is, but most NPCs don't really acknowledge the same. I believe it would be more erotic and fun if NPCs could also tease the same.

For example, The Home events where the roommates have a complete view of her pussy... they could check for her hymen and say, "wow she's a virgin."

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes