MasterChan

Aug 20, 2018

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If there are anymore like the ones in that post it would be nice
It's old but but there's Molester Game (the game that got me in to these types), and from the same maker Mizuki Island. If you like Night Attack there's also Rayn's other game Wet Summer Days, and Suzuka's Melody is very similar.

You may like Night High (another here) although it isn't very animated, for more loli there's Loli Kidnap and The Blind Spot in Mizube Park. It's banned here but Hizashi no Naka no Riaru (mentioned in the other thread) is one of my favorite games.

MasterChan

Aug 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks i'll definitely try those out. You sir are a godsend.

It's banned here but Hizashi no Naka no Riaru (mentioned in the other thread) is one of my favorite games.
I just looked up that game. I know i definitely played that before and I'm sure i have it somewhere in one of my portable hard drives lol. and yes that was a damn great game.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Just curious but do you know why its banned?
probably because of rule 7, if character is portrayed and looks underage(loli, shota).

If a game contains sexual contact with realistic or semi-realistic character(s) who show no sign of puberty(ie prepubescent) then the game should not be shared. Basically, if it looks like a real kid don't post it. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member

Tonics

Sep 24, 2017
is there any other safe website i can get (Hizashi no Naka no Riaru)?
Thanks

BTW is another really good game and shame its not on here

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there any other safe website i can get...
I've gotten in trouble for linking it before, as I said above it's banned here. There's a list of other websites in The Bloo Guide, the English uncensored version is on most other sites. Maybe just search for Hizashi no Naka as sometimes Riaru gets swapped for Real.

Reactions: Tonics

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
is there any other safe website i can get (Hizashi no Naka no Riaru)?
Thanks

BTW is another really good game and shame its not on here
The site only offers free demo, do you know by any chance where it can be downloaded from, full english version? Thanks!