Others Completed Loli Kidnap: Riko-chan Is Missing [studio WS]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE081512_img_main.jpg

Overview:
You spotted her nearby. A beautiful little girl. She was alone, totally vulnerable. It was the perfect opportunity. You took her.​

Release Date: 2019-01-12
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

RE081512_img_smp1.jpg 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
the animations are super slow on my pc for some reason... like 10fps if not less. don't know if it's intended or how to fix them...

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
If there was ever a hentai that was put out as bait for a government sting, this would be part of one such operation. She doesn't look particularly loli-ish in some of the pictures though.
Loli shit isn't illegal in most countries, and even in most USA states... so unless u live in a state/country where it is then you're fine. Also she isn't really loli... technically.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
God damn it’s super slow to run simple animations . It’s like I’m watching a slideshow.

Reactions: 98suco

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
And seriously mods, don't delete more of my posts just because you don't like the fact that some people don't like this content and actually have shit to say about it.
The sites own rules on this subject just stipulates that any supposedly young characters have to be unrealistic (anime/cartoon style typically) and show some signs of having started/gone through puberty (typically some breast/hip development, etc). This clearly qualifies on both fronts, It's anime style and she has a nice rack on her, so she isn't a prepubescent child. In fact, she looks a fair bit more mature than a lot of moderately realistic Daz models I see show up in games on here who are supposedly "18," lol. You are just getting triggered over the word "Loli" being in the game name, the sooner you own up to that and move on the better it'll be for everyone involved.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
This is so slow. It's frustrating

Edit:
Running the game in Japanese Applocale makes it run a tad faster

Reactions: AzuraMeta

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
For anyone that is bitching and complaining about the performances here!

Capture OR.PNG

Please learn to uses links we provides to the games about the Operational Requirements!

Reactions: shadowtempter

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
For anyone that is bitching and complaining about the performances here!

View attachment 237059

Please learn to uses links we provides to the games about the Operational Requirements!
game should be running on steroids then on my pc. Nothing to do with slowness, just poor engine poorly optimized. Can't be helped though loads of games have that. Looking at you EA

Hydronicz

Sep 24, 2017
It said loli so I tried it since I cannot stand loli content at all, turns out it's not loli at all!
Talking about teens while having me thinking about lolis? Shame on this author and his bad programming skills.
Less than 10 fps, bad mechanics, weak choices? I will haunt you when police locates me and beheads me for this pretty shitty game.

Left a review, please review the loli definition.. I mean I cannot stand that kind of content and I would never try it, but fix the tags or at least gimme some lolis or fix the tags,

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes