Others Completed Loli Kidnap: Riko-chan Is Missing [studio WS]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

pestmarke

Apr 1, 2018
Loli shit isn't illegal in most countries, and even in most USA states... so unless u live in a state/country where it is then you're fine. Also she isn't really loli... technically.
That is incorrect. It is the opposite. The UN has said that explicit loli art counts as pedophilia, i guess i dont need to tell you that media glorifing this is not really legal and most country´s accepted that and would use it in the court against "you".

• Angry
Reactions: ReaCreations

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
That is incorrect. It is the opposite. The UN has said that explicit loli art counts as pedophilia, i guess i dont need to tell you that media glorifing this is not really legal and most country´s accepted that and would use it in the court against "you".
Nobody gives a shit about the UN, they have no legal power.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
But didn't pass any laws to enforce it so... it's just like yea bro we'll totally do what you suggest.
if it was so easy for people to change there minds we wouldn't have the problems in the world we have today so i don't think that bc some countries said a thing it really carries any weight as some of the best and worst of people in history did what they did any didn't listent to anyone ie hitler khan mlk malcolm X donald trump etc

Br9000

Mar 29, 2018
I'm glad the un is back seating the murders and other horrid things going on in china and depictions of murder on paper and on screen but naw man lolis on a page is number one priority.

• Haha

fapboy3456

Aug 26, 2021
Bro so this loli underage is illegal and it pedophilia only loli ages 18 and obove doesn't count as pedo anymore

• Angry

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't think this is one of the JoiPlay supported engines. In answer to the question on some other game threads check the engine prefix in the games title, if you see Wolf or Unity it will not work with JoiPlay.

LIGHT588544

Apr 5, 2022
View attachment 236889

Overview:
You spotted her nearby. A beautiful little girl. She was alone, totally vulnerable. It was the perfect opportunity. You took her.​

Release Date: 2019-01-12
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 236890 View attachment 236886 View attachment 236887 View attachment 236888
Yeshauegwhqu

Ble3eding

Mar 2, 2018
Here's a save that I believe is complete. The file in this archive (sys) goes in the same directory as the game executable. Remember to back up the sys file before you overwrite it as I think this will also overwrite any saves you may have.

Thanks man!

Komodoro

Jan 3, 2021
when i try to extract, the file proinstaller_001.exe don't work, with error

"extraction error"

Cannot delete output file

HELP PLS

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes