Johnny Bro Art

Formerly 'emoroz'
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2021
some friendly advice
1-First of all, finish the script, do a lot of research to do the best, not just what is in your mind, and do not rush while writing the script.
2- Identify all the characters in the story and their characteristics well.
3- Just stick to the story and scenario, don't talk nonsense every time to extend the game like others do and don't delay the characters you like in the game until the end of the game.
4-Do these three things for sure! Animations must be flawless, character designs must be well-done and of high quality, effects and background music must be consistent depending on the type of game or story.
5-Don't compromise on graphics quality and plenty of scenes
6- Finally, either keep the language support wide or design the game in a way that does not bother people.
Thanks. I already have a story in mind but I want to create the maps and models first so that people don't get bored and say that I'm lazy with the updates. Then I'll do the story I have planned. I'll keep your advice in mind when writing the script and scenarios. Thank you!

Reactions: Nova1

Johnny Bro Art

Formerly 'emoroz'
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2021
Not often a banner makes me gag and hit that ignore button as fast as this one. Christ, you'd have to pay me to hit those overweight even for cows cows, much less tell me they're free.
You want skinny girls. I have loli characters too. I'll introduce them in the game after I show 6 MILF models with sex scenes. loli.png

meshmiso

Jul 9, 2017
They're certainly not bad, as far as the engine goes, they just don't move like people yet. But the guy who takes the gril on the right is literally named "Villain", so, yeah. :LOL:
They could "move like people".

99% of the people using it don't try and upload slop like this almost every month,

Johnny Bro Art

Formerly 'emoroz'
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2021
Can you make the main dude look less like Arthur Morgan? I don't like to see him like this- he's a good man
I'll remove the fan art next update... along with introducing a boy MC and the 2 other ladies in the cover image.

I love arthur too... I wanted a happy ending for him.

Last edited:

reknal

Oct 26, 2021
That the scenes would be a lot better if they are skippable or at least control the pace. Its a problem, the times I wait are so long I can make a coffee while they are running.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote