hornym

Sep 26, 2023
Man, in so long time finally i found a game and im into it!!! Free use stuf:p but damn, still on 0.0.3:FacePalm:. But out of that, this still a great great game tho!!
Yes, this game seems to have a good future ahead of it. I also thought it was a bigger version.

Maxdedaddy

Jun 15, 2019
bro that game mechanic is awesome and the animations are so smooth
i love that game style in renpy , ive never seen this before
pro op

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Dude doesnt know the standard HS animations are, then makes an entire review saying this game just imports HS animations, and you could just play that instead. On top of the standard complaining about lack of story when the game's description clearly says " As of right now there isn't really a story".

So "I can't tell what HS animations are + I can't even read a description but want to read a story, 2/5"

1695711790646.png

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I was going with the assumption that with game tags that in current version all were applied to as that part to me was slightly confusing on why give a game tags in builds when it's not present then again I only spent like 10 minutes playing this and got bored with the repetition in which I guess it'd help if I tried to do quests as I got to click happy lol.

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Honestly like this game, however not sure if all icons are apart of the coding yet. There are times when the icons for the heart, or massage, or lips show up but in clicking on them nothing seems to happen, but my machine is old too. For instance the scene were your at the pool and you click the massage, I think the character is to be over here massaging Lisa's chest however nothing happens. It works on the MIlf. Hopefully there will be more to do in the next update. Also about 2pm while the milf is in the kitchen drinking water there are no icons, but they may not have been add at this point.

Finally in the wallpapers, they most look really good, however think you might want to do some adjustments to the short hared redhead. It seams where her waist twists, the appearance seems to be off. Or her glutinous might need some adjustment. When looking at it just does not sit right with me. Almost like you have lost the depth perception as it looks more in the fork-round and not the background as it should. Or make her back more upright and only have her head and shoulders twisted as she looks back if your going for the ass look. just a suggestion.

Also having a hard time finding the quest log. Any clues? Well that is all from me for this one.
Just a heads up there are hidden thinks and events, which are done very well, clues are in the reading or it's give as a hit.
Well, thanks reading and have a great day. As always if you like the please support the developer so it will not be abandoned.

Reactions: hentai charley
Apr 18, 2020
The milf does look like a giraffe..
Driving a Geely, communist China car!

The only quest (Lisa living room) which is in the game doesn't work because the GPS isn't loaded with the location to the blond girl?

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes