AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I just hope that the game don't turn on a sausage fest...for me the only good free use is the mc only doing...

Reactions: Mooon44

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
The whole point of freeuse is doing whatever you want whenever you can. That's also the point of sandbox.
You ever notice in most sandbox games you get to a point where it says "If you want to progress with Character A you need to progress the story with Characater B" So you don't get to do whatever you want. You end up doing everything anyway with just grinding and searching mixed in.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
You ever notice in most sandbox games you get to a point where it says "If you want to progress with Character A you need to progress the story with Characater B" So you don't get to do whatever you want. You end up doing everything anyway with just grinding and searching mixed in.
Why I see your point. I dont hate that. I find it annoying as heck sometimes. since most the time it girls i have interest in.

Tzaacht

Aug 24, 2017
Well, if I can suggest something, reducing a little mom's tits and make them a bit saggy (lower) could be a nice idea.. but these are maybe my personal taste. :D
Apart from that, I can't actually watch TV while in bed with mom nor interact (massage) with sister while she's sunbathing at the pool. Are these interactions in the game?

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes