icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
We need a walkthrough cause I am completely lost. not sure how to unlock the other girls... unless it's still not added yet View attachment 2562167
So far, there's no other girls to unlock. The gallery has icons for a bunch of them but only Marie and Lisa are actually implemented, otherwise anyone else is pretty much just one scene visible from the balcony + the random chicks you can interact with in the city. If you've already seen everything for Marie and Lisa then you're pretty much done with the game until the next update.

Kyrios80

Jun 14, 2020
Hi, little help:
- I can't find how to unlock what I think is the last scene with Lisa (in the gallery, third column, second row).
- in the game on MC's PC I can't find the key to open the doors, is that normal?
- I also noticed that Lisa's "massage" icon is active in the pool, but it doesn't work.
Thank you

Reactions: JuanM4

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
So far, there's no other girls to unlock. The gallery has icons for a bunch of them but only Marie and Lisa are actually implemented, otherwise anyone else is pretty much just one scene visible from the balcony + the random chicks you can interact with in the city. If you've already seen everything for Marie and Lisa then you're pretty much done with the game until the next update.
You are wrong. There are two chick in city. Burger girl and police woman.

Reactions: American Gothic

Tzaacht

Aug 24, 2017
Hi, little help:
- I can't find how to unlock what I think is the last scene with Lisa (in the gallery, third column, second row).
- in the game on MC's PC I can't find the key to open the doors, is that normal?
- I also noticed that Lisa's "massage" icon is active in the pool, but it doesn't work.
Thank you
- For that scene you have to have her in your party and go on the balcony at 2pm (or just go there and skip hours until 2), then click on the woman washing the windows on the other side of the road
- The key for the door is on the rug where the "milady" was sitting
- I also have that problem. Bug or missing scene, but it's there since ver0.001

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
You are wrong. There are two chick in city. Burger girl and police woman.
By "random chicks in the city," I was referring to... all three (technically four) women you can interact with while you're in the city, so yes, that includes the burger shop girl and the dirty fuckin' pig police woman as well as the one woman talking to the other on the bench that you can motorboat. As far as MysticXcore's question goes, these aren't "women to unlock" and aren't a part of the game's gallery/scene viewer.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
I really like the game but I would like to see some completion mode added to know when you have unlocked all the new scenes.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
By "random chicks in the city," I was referring to... all three (technically four) women you can interact with while you're in the city, so yes, that includes the burger shop girl and the dirty fuckin' pig police woman as well as the one woman talking to the other on the bench that you can motorboat. As far as MysticXcore's question goes, these aren't "women to unlock" and aren't a part of the game's gallery/scene viewer.
You are right, I just got a little lost in translation.

Last edited:
Reactions: icollectsouls

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
Is there any point in playing this if one were not a fan of animations and far more inclined to favor static images?

Oct 26, 2022
Oversized unrealistic tits ruined it for me.
I really like this game and hope it keeps going forward. But I'd love to see the mom redone. I agree her tits are ridiculous (and not in a good way) and her face is like 6/10. Once again I like the game but a redesign of the mom would be a welcome addition.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes