DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
GIven the promise of the set-up, it would be so great if, before adding locations ahd characters, many of the existing scenes at home could be fleshed out with more content. At the moment they feel more like like sketches or placeholders. And much as I hate a button to c*m, several scenes don't even have an end-point. There is so much potential here for hot dialogue, like the female characters thanking MC etc etc. I know they say show don't tell, but in this case I think both are needed.
Having the female respond with "thank you "or otherwise would really kind of miss the point of Free use, JMO

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Having the female respond with "thank you "or otherwise would really kind of miss the point of Free use, JMO
In this commune I lived at back in the late 80's there was this one free use female, who was always responded with thank you sir can I have another (no joke) when we were done, another one was like just thanks see you later with wave, so it could just be an individual female trained - auto response after being used or could be they have no response at all, person preference like a cig after sex or not sort of thing.

• Wow
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
In this commune I lived at back in the late 80's there was this one free use female, who was always responded with thank you sir can I have another (no joke) when we were done, another one was like just thanks see you later with wave, so it could just be an individual female trained - auto response after being used or could be they have no response at all, person preference like a cig after sex or not sort of thing.
My only experience with the genre is the videos I've seen online, so I defer to you sir

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Commune life is not all sex cults and murdering people, most of the time its more like Amish lifestyle, people who just want to live their best life how they want too. Would be nice if netflix did a documentary on real commune life not the sensationalized bs they put out calling it real life documentary.

happykozac

Sep 17, 2022
Anyone having issues unzipping or opening the mac version of the new update?
I have problem opening on mac it ask for pswd twice on the begining and the end of decolmp.. Apparently it's not the same pwd, it return "write pwd for "nullcert.perm"" help please.

Jaweed

Jul 27, 2022
Most of the people who play this game have asked for the password. What is this password and what does this password do?

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
Most of the people who play this game have asked for the password. What is this password and what does this password do?
For new version which was shared is an early phase for supporters and it was shared by someone when you extract the files it ask you passward for new updated version v0.06 . I hope you understood

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes