Mod Ren'Py Freeloading Family Incest Patch [v0.32a] [Fattrapper]

How many more updates do you think Freeloading Family will have?

• Total voters

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
Where does the .bat file go?
Sorry for the delay. This goes in the same folder as the exe. It's only for when you've played the unmodded version to force it to regenerate the rpyc files once the patch has been put in place. I know other patch zips don't bother with this but I've had issues in the past where the game just goes with the existing rpyc files rather regenerating them after the rpy files were replaced.

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Sorry for the delay. This goes in the same folder as the exe. It's only for when you've played the unmodded version to force it to regenerate the rpyc files once the patch has been put in place. I know other patch zips don't bother with this but I've had issues in the past where the game just goes with the existing rpyc files rather regenerating them after the rpy files were replaced.
Thanks man!

Reactions: Maxxx1880

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
any link to 026 game version, only 0,27 on game page, but want old version

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
I only have 0-25 and 0-27

found a slow link if you want to try it

0-26

filefox.cc/w9mhfdw5hxnm

Last edited:

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
That whole thing kinda ruined the game, making them not siblings and killing of the mom, you know after playing the game for so long with it being one way and the dev forcing a change like that.
Having the same parent, whether it's one or both, is still very much incest. They are still siblings, half not full. They aren't step-siblings, they share the same DNA through at least one parent.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
I dont see why you removed the link, there is not even new incest content to change something in the mod -.-