Mod Ren'Py Freeloading Family Incest Patch [v0.32a] [Fattrapper]

How many more updates do you think Freeloading Family will have?

• Total voters

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, i need to understand a thing... do i need to restart from 0 the game if i use the patch?
I always use the patch till now. But in page 1 have i read well the thing that we need to restart again?
Just to understand
Thank you

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
been a long time since ive played this game....i couldnt remember for the life of me why i stopped to playing and deleted it
i just downloaded the current version AND then was going for the patch and read the spoiler 0.27 opinion
uh huh yup now i remember why i tossed it ...sort of hesitant about trying out the newest release of the game that bloody pregnancy tag is whats causing me conflict should i or shouldnt i bother playing again or not
as much as i love pregnancy games (you have no idea how bad i love them)BUT gonna do a hard pass on this game for now
i absolutely refuse to be a sub....im a dom all the way man

fridgehog

Jun 16, 2020
It tells you what it does if you open in Notepad.

This batch file will remove all rpyc files from the game folder,
and only has to be run if you've run the game before applying
the patch due to the changing of some of the default rpy files.

Bascially when an rpy is 'run' it's compiled into an rpyc by the game (if no rpyc exists), and will use that rpyc by default even if you change or replace the original rpy.

The script just deletes the rpyc, forcing any rpy's to be recompiled.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My Android port of Freeloading family 0.28 with fattrapper incest mod.
Usual gestures etc.

Edit: updated due to animation fix on hotel balcony.

Last edited:
Reactions: fattrapper

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
Hey, dude, you started first, now you complain? What is your fucked up logic behind? Is it my fault if you didn't read properly my posts?
Wisblade, there's a reason why the words 'may' and 'might' are in my warning. This is because it occasionally happened to me when I was playing through and updating my patch at the same time and forcing the game to regenerate the rpyc files which is why I warn members beforehand. Nothing I tried would stop the game from rejecting my save game and I had to skip through large parts of the game over and over again.

Did you try running the batch file to remove the rpyc files before playing the game?

I'm not a renpy code god, just a bloke who can read high level coding scripts and usually figure out how to fix and modify the code. I also never use the standard names when I can make my interaction with a game more personal so I won't be uploading a save game - sorry.

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Is it really impossible to make them full sibling, not half, by making the mother alive, just separated from childhood with his mom and sister because of the divorce? Maybe by making the step mom his real mom, but I guess it is not that easy if that's not implemented.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smiruk

kirkout

Mar 4, 2020
My Android port of Freeloading family 0.28 with fattrapper incest mod.
Usual gestures etc.
Hi Wills! Your Android port works great but I get stuck on I believe it's chapert 14 or 15 when MC and Alice are at the hotel on the beach and they're getting ready to have sex. It happens every time and I can't get past it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi Wills! Your Android port works great but I get stuck on I believe it's chapert 14 or 15 when MC and Alice are at the hotel on the beach and they're getting ready to have sex. It happens every time and I can't get past it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Can you post the screen or the exact text before the error occurs?

kirkout

Mar 4, 2020
Can you post the screen or the exact text before the error occurs?
Sure, here you go. Also it freezes everything, I can't even get back to menu or anything. I have to end the app completely.

Thanks for looking into this.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Sure, here you go. Also it freezes everything, I can't even get back to menu or anything. I have to end the app completely.

Thanks for looking into this.
Try this, was a rouge movie file, now made android friendly.