Mod Ren'Py Freeloading Family Incest Patch [v0.32a] [Fattrapper]

How many more updates do you think Freeloading Family will have?

• Total voters

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
I did not even noticed patch was already updated I pinned this tab and was planning to check in few hours Thx fattrapper (y)

darkyamidesu

Oct 26, 2017
anyone can help me?
cant download the file..

using chrome, open a tab and immidietly closed..
using IDM, file not found 404..

any idea?

botab

Aug 24, 2020
Good afternoon, I have a question that does not apply to this patch, I hope someone Will answer me
Hello, I have such a question in the game settings there is a tab old new images what does it affect in the game and what function should I choose new or old images

Knight 001

May 17, 2021
anyone can help me?
cant download the file..

using chrome, open a tab and immidietly closed..
using IDM, file not found 404..

any idea?
Try to rightclick on the file and then selecting something like 'save as'.
It that doesn't work I uploaded the file here:

• Red Heart
Reactions: darkyamidesu

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
In what version were they made step-siblings? Cause I played it for a long and I don't even remember, when they were relative.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys sorry if i ask this but... when i extract the file, i see a file name clean_rpyc is always part of the incest patch? Do i need to put also this file in the game folder? Or where the .exe is?
Is the first time that i see a file like this. Generally i see only the folder name game. But when i unzip the file, the folder give me:
Game and Clean_rpyc. And i do not know where to put this file in...

Thank you for the answer

Knight 001

May 17, 2021
You should extract the file into the game directory "as is".
Meaning it will warn you there's already a folder named "game" and the "Clean_rpyc.bat" goes with the game's executable "FreeloadingFamily.exe".

You can run "Clean_rpyc.bat" only once before starting the game normally, as it will clean up some RenPy files that will be remade automatically if necessary.

After you ran it once you can play the game normally using "FreeloadingFamily.exe" assuming you have a windows pc.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
anyone still have this mod? The original post attachment wants new security certificate, and is being blocked for download. Download link on anonfiles is down
Nevermind, it seems that's a general problem on f95zone right now. "Invalid certificate date"

Last edited: