Mod Ren'Py Freeloading Family Incest Patch [v0.32a] [Fattrapper]

How many more updates do you think Freeloading Family will have?

• Total voters

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
hi
i cant find the incest patch
can someone please?
thanks
There's no link to the patch.
This is most likely because the modder just updated the OP with the following message:
0.31 - Only just got home after a family get together and it's late(ish) here so will start on it tomorrow.
Updated patch for 0.31 (final) is likely to be ready either some time tomorrow (if we're lucky), or at the very least in a few short days.

Trminator

May 3, 2017
Shame on the unwarranted condescending comment. User only asked if it worked for current version as the game was just updated; seems like a fair question.

Why do you feel the urge to antagonize users?
From similar exchanges, in just about every mod thread, both ones where I do the mods, and where others do them. Just give people time. :)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Where is the actual mod file? its not part of the post that I can find.
It's not updated, it takes them time to update it. It's not all that simple, plus I'm sure they have IRL resposibilities to, mods/patches usually take a bit to update, very rarely are they instant.

0.31 - Only just got home after a family get together and it's late(ish) here so will start on it tomorrow.
They removed it to stop people downloading an outdated mod, so they don't complain.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
They removed it to stop people downloading an outdated mod, so they don't complain.
Didn't work. There's always people who'll go out of their way to find things to complain about.
A case in point - me complaining about people complaining... :whistle:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Didn't work. There's always people who'll go out of their way to find things to complain about.
A case in point - me complaining about people complaining... :whistle:
Ain't shit, try explaining to everyone wanting compressed posts, and they are no longer linking them in the OP of games, and having to tell them to search 1,000x a day ;)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Read through all this still don't see a patch, hear if it but don't see one.
You didn't read enough then, or the first page....

i must be blind because i can't find the patch anywhere
Read the first page....

They have to go through and re-write the script, it takes time....

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
Oct 14, 2019

Overview:
Incest Patch​

Updated: 2021-06-20
Game/Creator: Freeloading Family /
Modder: fattrapper
Mod Version: 0.30a
Game Version: 0.30
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Extract zip file contents to the game's main folder overwriting files where necessary.

Change-Log:
0.30a Corrected some typos in base 0.30 game. Some text had to be removed since I couldn't make it fit the previous changes.

Starting a new game may be required as old saves might not work. Sorry!

My patch numbers will match game release with letter indicating patch versioning.

As always, if you notice any typos that I've missed or mistakes, feel free to PM me - Do Not post to my profile. (In otherwords, learn how to use this great site's functions!)

Future:
I'm hoping to release major updates 1-2 days after Dev release with minor updates being down to me finding the time to do them.

0.27 opinion -
0.28 opinion - Much better ending than the one in 0.27 Let the patches continue!
0.29 opinion - An OK ending for Karina
0.30 opinion - Nice ending for Alice 11 out of 10
So where is the link to download the patch?