Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Melody ending was also a good one. The younger one (forget her name after all this time) ending really sucked - completely changed her personality and didn't give a real ending.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Oof. I was going to play that particular ending but it seems pointless unless you're just wanting the lewd aspect. To your point, I also was annoyed with the virtual signaling and unnecessary social commentary that does nothing for the story. What would be great if Devs left that sort of stuff out of AVN's as I often times feel like they are writing too much of themselves and their opinions into the story.

On one hand if you know for a fact that your audience feels strongly about your views and beliefs then go for it, I wouldn't but it's not my story. However, you're now forcing your opinions and beliefs on the players that don't agree or even care about that sort of thing.
I remember the writer being very high on his own farts, so it makes sense why he feels strongly about including such commentary, that always goes hand in hand with that type of person.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I remember the writer being very high on his own farts, so it makes sense why he feels strongly about including such commentary, that always goes hand in hand with that type of person.
Being extra woke in an AVN is such a weird flex to me especially when you consider that most of the time play these things so that they can escape from all the bullshit that life throws at them. But again, for me, writing strong liberal or conservative talking points into stories is bound to make someone feel slighted one way or another.

It's crazy to think how great this game once was.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Being extra woke in an AVN is such a weird flex to me especially when you consider that most of the time play these things so that they can escape from all the bullshit that life throws at them. But again, for me, writing strong liberal or conservative talking points into stories is bound to make someone feel slighted one way or another.

It's crazy to think how great this game once was.
Some devs feel the need to "preach to the choir."

like you said, people mostly play these in general to escape reality... Having shit thrown in your face while you trying to enjoy a game is such a vibe killer.

I get enough of that just being on social media.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes