Others Fremy's Nightclub [Beta Remake] [BACK DOOR studio]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Helius_Universe

Sep 23, 2020
Anyone knows how to get past the section in fremy's room? i've already done the chase sequence and the stealth sequence, but i'm still missing a button. I've looked into the files and it seems there's no more scenes beyond this point anyways.

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
I have a bug. After passing through the room with Fremy, where she begins the chase, MC finds himself in the next room without hp (kneeling). This scene is constantly repeated. I couldn't do anything, so I quit the game.

Also, this does not apply to the bug - but I think that the game is a bit complicated (I always disliked all these jumping things) considering the genre. Fap games should bring joy and satisfaction (in every sense), and the challenge in them is superfluous.

Dakeshaned

Mar 5, 2021
Alright, I've just completed the game, and decided to help out the struggling people.
Guide:
Controls.
You use WASD to move, Q for inventory, E to interact with objects and R to use selected item.

Shop.
You have 2 shopkeepers, yellow girl for permanent upgrades, and pink girl for consumables(Soda(increases movement speed?(I've never used it.)), lockpicks(Can be used to open some locked doors.) and candy(Restores 1 hp.)).

Fremy club.
First and for now, last location in the game until next update. You have 5 NPC's, 3 of which have scenes, 1 seems to be missing content, and the other is I assume is incomplete(blue robot girl to the right of NPC rooms.)
For Nyx(Purple girl), you'll want to head to the bottom right of the map, and in the laundry area press E on one of the dresses to pick up, and then head back to her. Gabby(from room one) just want's candy consumable which you can buy for 10 tapes at the enterance. Just press E on her when you have the candy.Pixie(Girl from room 2) wants a pair of panties which you can find later on in the "Slaves" area.
The slaves area is in the staff door to the middle left of the map, locked but can be opened with lockpicks.
You will also need the bolt-cutters to access another area of the club to make progress, which are protected with an electric grid. To disable it, you must go up and walk trough some paths to switch on a lever, then make your way to the left of the enterance, dodging some pistons and some parkour. This is also where you get a crowbar, a very important item, since it allows you to break crates that block your path, hit enemies, and to open red toolboxes to get extra tapes. Once you've made your way trough the parkour, you will have 2 doors crawling with Slaves enemies. Just use the crowbar and spam R to hit them, or just breeze trough them since their attacks have a small windup, just enough to run past them. In both rooms you will have 2 levers you need to flip, and one of them also has panties for Pixie NPC. Once all switches are flipped, make your way back to the enterance, and collect the bolt-cutters on your way back. Also get the Zip-line item in the top right of the map, breaking the crates with your crowbar.
Now make your way back to the enterance, and use the bolt cutters on the door to the right. You will see a crate, which you need to hit with a crowbar to open. I haven't seen any use for her as of yet, but maybe I've just missed an easter egg or something of the sort. Either way, make your way to the bottom left of the room, dodge some pistons and collect the Fremmy VIP card.
You must now make your way to Fremy's stage, and use the keycard.
Hit the planked floor with the crowbar to make your way to the next area.
From here, you have 3 things to do. Complete a chase sequence, a stealth sequence and a Zip-line parkour. Failing the first 2 gives you Fremmy's scene(or you can just go into the game's WWW folder, and then the media folder to see all videos.).
At the end of each mission, you have a lever to flip. After that, make your way back to Fremy's planked floor area, specifically the staff room with the now appeared bridge to enter Fremmy's boss fight.
Boos fight:
Fremmy has 2 attacks at the start, gaining 2 more after each succesful hit on her.
The first attack is a rapid fire bomb attack, just keep running to avoid it.
Second attack is a slow moving heart, which you need to hit 3 or so times to knock Fremmy down from her platform and deal damage.
Third attack is basically a jump rope, just jump over it.
Fourth attack is a bunch of lasers, just do your best to avoid them, I didn't really have any strategy.
After that, the game's complete, congratulations, you didn't pull your hair out!
If you want a way to make the game easier, in Fremmy's planked area, at the new elevator enternace, you will have slaves that respawn each time you go back to the enternace, and drop 2 tapes on each killed.
As for a save, I'm not really sure which file is the save file, and if it's exclusive to the computer. If someone else finds a way to transfer save files, I'll edit this message and attach the save file I have.

noname5321

Jan 31, 2022
Anyone knows how to get past the section in fremy's room? i've already done the chase sequence and the stealth sequence, but i'm still missing a button. I've looked into the files and it seems there's no more scenes beyond this point anyways.
I don't really remember what i did, there were buttons behind jumping over pits and in the dark areas. There's a boss fight if you get all of the buttons and you don't really get rewarded for it. On an unrelated note how am i supposed to get tapes for the 300 tape shop purchases, I barely found 100.

fodasi

Sep 21, 2020
does anybody has a fix for the boss battle? i get fremy out of the platform once and she just disappears forever

Reactions: D4444W

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Alright, I've just completed the game, and decided to help out the struggling people.
Guide:
Controls.
You use WASD to move, Q for inventory, E to interact with objects and R to use selected item.

Shop.
You have 2 shopkeepers, yellow girl for permanent upgrades, and pink girl for consumables(Soda(increases movement speed?(I've never used it.)), lockpicks(Can be used to open some locked doors.) and candy(Restores 1 hp.)).

Fremy club.
First and for now, last location in the game until next update. You have 5 NPC's, 3 of which have scenes, 1 seems to be missing content, and the other is I assume is incomplete(blue robot girl to the right of NPC rooms.)
For Nyx(Purple girl), you'll want to head to the bottom right of the map, and in the laundry area press E on one of the dresses to pick up, and then head back to her. Gabby(from room one) just want's candy consumable which you can buy for 10 tapes at the enterance. Just press E on her when you have the candy.Pixie(Girl from room 2) wants a pair of panties which you can find later on in the "Slaves" area.
The slaves area is in the staff door to the middle left of the map, locked but can be opened with lockpicks.
You will also need the bolt-cutters to access another area of the club to make progress, which are protected with an electric grid. To disable it, you must go up and walk trough some paths to switch on a lever, then make your way to the left of the enterance, dodging some pistons and some parkour. This is also where you get a crowbar, a very important item, since it allows you to break crates that block your path, hit enemies, and to open red toolboxes to get extra tapes. Once you've made your way trough the parkour, you will have 2 doors crawling with Slaves enemies. Just use the crowbar and spam R to hit them, or just breeze trough them since their attacks have a small windup, just enough to run past them. In both rooms you will have 2 levers you need to flip, and one of them also has panties for Pixie NPC. Once all switches are flipped, make your way back to the enterance, and collect the bolt-cutters on your way back. Also get the Zip-line item in the top right of the map, breaking the crates with your crowbar.
Now make your way back to the enterance, and use the bolt cutters on the door to the right. You will see a crate, which you need to hit with a crowbar to open. I haven't seen any use for her as of yet, but maybe I've just missed an easter egg or something of the sort. Either way, make your way to the bottom left of the room, dodge some pistons and collect the Fremmy VIP card.
You must now make your way to Fremy's stage, and use the keycard.
Hit the planked floor with the crowbar to make your way to the next area.
From here, you have 3 things to do. Complete a chase sequence, a stealth sequence and a Zip-line parkour. Failing the first 2 gives you Fremmy's scene(or you can just go into the game's WWW folder, and then the media folder to see all videos.).
At the end of each mission, you have a lever to flip. After that, make your way back to Fremy's planked floor area, specifically the staff room with the now appeared bridge to enter Fremmy's boss fight.
Boos fight:
Fremmy has 2 attacks at the start, gaining 2 more after each succesful hit on her.
The first attack is a rapid fire bomb attack, just keep running to avoid it.
Second attack is a slow moving heart, which you need to hit 3 or so times to knock Fremmy down from her platform and deal damage.
Third attack is basically a jump rope, just jump over it.
Fourth attack is a bunch of lasers, just do your best to avoid them, I didn't really have any strategy.
After that, the game's complete, congratulations, you didn't pull your hair out!
If you want a way to make the game easier, in Fremmy's planked area, at the new elevator enternace, you will have slaves that respawn each time you go back to the enternace, and drop 2 tapes on each killed.
As for a save, I'm not really sure which file is the save file, and if it's exclusive to the computer. If someone else finds a way to transfer save files, I'll edit this message and attach the save file I have.
Sorry but where exactly should I use the bolt cutter? and the yellow girl black girl doesnt have anything?

Jarvis666

Dec 27, 2022
And how to play the Remake version? I've received quests from the girls, but there just isn't what they're asking for to complete them. It is unclear what to do and where to go.

eikuv

Dec 6, 2021
finished the game. for a beta is kinda good. For all that want some lore, at the end of the game during the display of all the names there are some "separators" that are Morse code, here the 3 lines:
  1. WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY FROM ME
  2. WHERE ARE YOU CHARLES
  3. CHARLES

Dakeshaned

Mar 5, 2021
Sorry but where exactly should I use the bolt cutter? and the yellow girl black girl doesnt have anything?
In the enterance area, there's a door to the right that's chained, select the boltcutters and press E to open the door.
By yellow girl black girl do you mean the shopkeeper? In the enterance hallway? If yes, she just has some permanent upgrades you can buy, but I never really needed them.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
In the enterance area, there's a door to the right that's chained, select the boltcutters and press E to open the door.
By yellow girl black girl do you mean the shopkeeper? In the enterance hallway? If yes, she just has some permanent upgrades you can buy, but I never really needed them.
I was talking about the yellow girl inside fremy's stage, the only one of the four that dont require a lockpick to open her door

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes