Others Fremy's Nightclub [Beta Remake] [BACK DOOR studio]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Merlk

Jan 21, 2019
I collected all the fuze boxes in Mia's dream world, and did the mini game for it, but I don't know where to go from there. I tried all of the doors but nothing seems to have happened... am I missing something? Or is it just in plain sight and I havent noticed it yet.
How did you access the dreamland?

spiritomb8

Sep 4, 2020
finished the game. for a beta is kinda good. For all that want some lore, at the end of the game during the display of all the names there are some "separators" that are Morse code, here the 3 lines:
  1. WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY FROM ME
  2. WHERE ARE YOU CHARLES
  3. CHARLES
"Don't let the gun overheat"
"Try to get in more head-shots"

• Haha
Reactions: eikuv
Dec 15, 2023
Anyones have a tips for the first survive night ? Im keep running out the batteries although I tried to save but its keep running out at 5am. So annoying bruh i cut the eletric until 1pm and still not enough batteries for it that suck

Panadool

Jun 19, 2018
does anybody has a fix for the boss battle? i get fremy out of the platform once and she just disappears forever
Had this happen to me all the time when i was doing the last counter. It was happening whenever i was near the edge corners of the roads/map. Did not happen when i was close to the middle of the roads.

Dakeshaned

Mar 5, 2021
I was talking about the yellow girl inside fremy's stage, the only one of the four that dont require a lockpick to open her door
Oh that's the no content girl.

I'm guessing she's either not implemented,or I'm missing something to unlock her, since there is a sprite sheet animation for her giving you a bj,but that's about it.

Reactions: Nabebebe

rambledamble

May 18, 2020
I can't seem to buy anything at Ruby's shop. I click the lockpick, then the buy button, Ruby says something implying I bought it but no tapes are removed and no lockpicks are added to my inventory. Resetting did not help.

Nub123XXD

Mar 15, 2018
Fucking hell that boss fight is atrocious, instead of making it a 4 lane with every edge swapping sides, they make it 8 side instead with diagonals

Oct 12, 2019
This game has too many down side. The enemy can go through wall, the movement is shitty and the character always slide a bit after you stop his movement. Came for the art, leave because of the gameplay.

eikuv

Dec 6, 2021
This game has too many down side. The enemy can go through wall, the movement is shitty and the character always slide a bit after you stop his movement. Came for the art, leave because of the gameplay.
Just to remember, this is a beta, there will be bugs and shitty mess all over the place :unsure:

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes