elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
I was about to download this since I found it interesting and then I noticed the 'gay' tag. Is it optional/avoidable or is it an integral part of the game?

Reactions: Gxhxhchxhc

acid_11

Aug 12, 2017
I was about to download this since I found it interesting and then I noticed the 'gay' tag. Is it optional/avoidable or is it an integral part of the game?
Where do you see the 'gay' tag?
Or do you mean 'lesbian'?

Edit: I found it. Since you are a female character, it means f-f action, not between males. If that was your question?

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Where do you see the 'gay' tag?
Or do you mean 'lesbian'?

Edit: I found it. Since you are a female character, it means f-f action, not between males. If that was your question?
Yep, that was what I thought at second glance but I needed clarification that it wasn't M/M action, I am new at understanding tags with these games. Thank you for the help.

cd-rw

Dec 9, 2017
How can you get fucked by the landlord?
Your roommate Katie must tell you about "discount" in rent ;) Hang out with her (i got 200 relationship when its triger)
But still you must have some money in wallet or he will kick you..

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Three bugs...
Pink Panties : $storedPinkPanties

You stand up and leave, leaving him there with his cock in the condom but taking a larger tip of $51.81818181818181

You sit down on your own secluded area of the beach, enjoying the sun.

Sunbathe (No Energy) [you get stuck as there is no back button]

Also using suncream on the beach while naked does not use suncream.

Seraphiel

Dec 8, 2017
Bumping for interest - has the author spoken to his Patrons?

I'll be bummed if this enters the randomly-abandoned game pile. The storyline would be ripe for pickup!

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes