greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
And as for where it could be found, I hear there's something called GOOGLE, a search engine. :noexpression:
I'm all for people looking things up for themselves BUT did you actually do the search you suggested before posting your comment? Because for giggles I decided to do as you suggested to them and didn't see a link to the said tool in the first 3 pages returned by said search engine, at that point I got bored and stopped looking.

The game is made using Twine 2 and the SugarCube 2 story format, and that engine has a built-in debugging object named SugarCube which can be used within your web-browser's Developer Console to access the internals of the game. In SugarCube 2.x the variable values of the current moment in History can be accessed via the SugarCube.State.variables collection, and changes to the properties stored in that collection will effect the next Passage shown.

asd21

Jun 28, 2017
It's very easy to cheat on this game.

1.Open your develepor console. (Google Chrome f12,Morzilla Firefox CTRL + SHIFT + J)

2.Type "SugarCube.State.active.variables" (without quotation marks)

3.It should appear like this.
"SugarCube.State.active.variables
{inventory: Array(0), energy: 110, day: 2, money: 200, daysTilRent: 6, …}"
Click on the ... to expand the list of the variables.

4.Know for example we wamt to change the amount of Money we have.
Type this in console "SugarCube.State.active.variables.money = 3000" and then press enter we will know have 3000 dollars.

REMEMBER if you type like this "sugarcube.state.active.variables" it won't work. (Commands are case case sensitive.)

You can try this on other SugarCube story based games like Life Choices etc. (for life choices you should type like this "SugarCube.state.active.variables.money")

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
... "SugarCube.State.active.variables" ...
A small clarification about SugarCube 2's debugging object:

You don't need to include the "active" property reference because the "variables" property of the State object automatically always references the variable state of the current moment in time.
eg. Both of the following reference the same moment's variables.
Code:
SugarCube.State.active.variables

and

SugarCube.State.variables

Apr 11, 2017
It's called Twine Hacker. So, I assume that anyone with half a brain would figure it out that it's for hacking twine based games. And as for where it could be found, I hear there's something called GOOGLE, a search engine. :noexpression:
As someone said before: google didn´t deliver anything. Else I would not have asked...

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
As someone said before: google didn´t deliver anything. Else I would not have asked...
That's true, apologies for that. But Twinehacker link was posted here in this particular thread itself. Now don't tell me that you didn't even read a post only 4 pages back(post #20) :noexpression:

Last edited:

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
You also wont find it using the forum's builtin Search Current Thread feature because the relevant post only makes reference to the "TwineHacker" term within the attached file's filename, and filenames aren't included in that particular search type. :p

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
So i bought a laptop and the webcam but i can't seem to use the laptop to do webcam shows. I already bought all the electronics and all the sex toys.

Apr 11, 2017
That's true, apologies for that. But Twinehacker link was posted here in this particular thread itself. Now don't tell me that you didn't even read a post only 4 pages back(post #20) :noexpression:
TBH, i scrolled through the thread bud didn´t see this post.

Apr 11, 2017
You also wont find it using the forum's builtin Search Current Thread feature because the relevant post only makes reference to the "TwineHacker" term within the attached file's filename, and filenames aren't included in that particular search type. :p
Yes, didn´t work for me either. It comes up with 8 (now 9, for sure) hits but not that post #20.

Last edited:

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
So i bought a laptop and the webcam but i can't seem to use the laptop to do webcam shows. I already bought all the electronics and all the sex toys.
I think you need to spy/gettoknow your female roommate, and then ask her how she can afford all her nice things to know that she is a camgirl and do the same thing.

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Have you surfed the internet and found the "web came site"?

Does anybody know how to trigger the sex scenes as a masseuse? I worked there 2-3 weeks and get nothing besides money from this -_-

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Does anybody know how to trigger the sex scenes as a masseuse? I worked there 2-3 weeks and get nothing besides money from this :noexpression:
They just triggered for me after awhile. If it helps I had been working the strip club for awhile before getting the masseuse job so corruption was high also I had high rep on the cam site. The strip club is surprisingly boring though.

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
You work for him and sometimes your plates get destroyed and and you can offer your body or your panties to pay for it. Also you can leave this job and then want to come back and also he wants some service to let you work there again.

aaronleach

Sep 15, 2017
You work for him and sometimes your plates get destroyed and and you can offer your body or your panties to pay for it. Also you can leave this job and then want to come back and also he wants some service to let you work there again.
How do you get the blowjob blackmail? So far i got the fucking-couch to get the job back.

doodab

Apr 18, 2017
Still can't get any of the cafe blackmail. My Inhibition is at 0.
You need to offer Sal your panties for breaking the plates, which is only available if you're wearing any. Even then you may need to repeat it a few times.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes