Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
The early scenes are a linear storyline with no requirements outside of the amount of times you visit the club. You can meet Jordan at the Gym the moment you meet him in a prior Red Vixen event (which is the second event). You should be able to advance all the Jordan storyline from there without needing to continue the Crystal/Kara storyline. If you have further exemples of inconsistencies, feel free to let me know so I can try and address them :)
My bad, I don't think I explained it very well. So having never once gone to the gym, and having deliberately avoided Crystal after the discovery of birth gender, and never to my knowledge meeting Jordan in that second event you mentioned in that playthrough, the next night you see Kara in the club after refusing the voluntary femme lessons, I attempted "Chat" option for Kara, it automatically opened a scene where the gym buddy guy acted like he and the player were long time friends and had been meeting at the gym regularly... this despite never going thee and having the Nerd background. The scene immediately jumped into a 3 way between him, the player, and Crystal with no way of avoiding it despite never up to that point having sex with a full male and avoiding Crystal since she got outted.

If this is seriously not a bug / wrong scene call then there is something really off about how quickly the player gets railroaded into that content.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
My bad, I don't think I explained it very well. So having never once gone to the gym, and having deliberately avoided Crystal after the discovery of birth gender, and never to my knowledge meeting Jordan in that second event you mentioned in that playthrough, the next night you see Kara in the club after refusing the voluntary femme lessons, I attempted "Chat" option for Kara, it automatically opened a scene where the gym buddy guy acted like he and the player were long time friends and had been meeting at the gym regularly... this despite never going thee and having the Nerd background. The scene immediately jumped into a 3 way between him, the player, and Crystal with no way of avoiding it despite never up to that point having sex with a full male and avoiding Crystal since she got outted.

If this is seriously not a bug / wrong scene call then there is something really off about how quickly the player gets railroaded into that content.
I'm not too sure about the progression part. Here's the progression per se.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After three times training and four visits at the Red Vixen (guarranteeing the second event of the Red Vixent o trigger), you meet Jordan for the first time at the Gym. Following this, you get to meet Jordan again through subsequent visits at the Gym. You have the option to hook up with him is based on sissification and physical changes.

As for the last event, I agree I dropped the ball there, I'll be tweaking to eventfor the coming patch. If you see any other of those weird moments, feel free to let me know!

Thank you for the clarifications and feedback!

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
is there any way to make the mc a woman? or is he fated to wander earth as a sissy?

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
is there any way to make the mc a woman? or is he fated to wander earth as a sissy?
For the foreseeable future, the player is doomed to be a sissy. I'm focussed on adding more content to the game before I add this as it will be a massive update (probably a multiparter like Piercings and Tattoos last year). I can't give exact times yet, but the roadmap for 2024 is already full, so possibly some time in 2025, but I wouldn't bet on it either.

Seabeedom

Jun 18, 2024
I don't know if it's been covered or not. I ran into a bit of a problem with having to much money. Says I have NaN Dollars. I think it was after I hit over 10,000 I honestly kept missing bank hours by 5 minutes then working as a stripper.

Reactions: Barney123456
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes