conpeludacha

Jun 17, 2017
Where do I buy a bra? I can't enter many stores yet and Kara doesn't punish me, she just gives me one more week to get a bra but I can't buy it anywhere.
Also when the stenograph classes end, am I supposed to start a job at Holtz or how do I progress that route?

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Where do I buy a bra? I can't enter many stores yet and Kara doesn't punish me, she just gives me one more week to get a bra but I can't buy it anywhere.
Also when the stenograph classes end, am I supposed to start a job at Holtz or how do I progress that route?
You can buy a bra at Hush Hush in the mall. You night need a certain stat level to buy it though.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
The internship is part of the program, so you just need to progress there! As for the bra, increase your sissification stat to 5!

Ohh No worries then I'll manage :)
I really need to get that going to be frank >.<

conpeludacha

Jun 17, 2017
The internship is part of the program, so you just need to progress there! As for the bra, increase your sissification stat to 5!

I really need to get that going to be frank >.<
Hi, thanks for answering. I meant that I never even started an internship. I saw it mentioned during the classes but everytime I went to the building, I had nothing to do there. And now there aren't any more classes

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Is there a way to change the extra room from gym to stream room or vice versa, either in the code or in the game, i dont really want to restart
Not currently and it won't be a feature either, rooms are very powerful and allowing the player to swap them willy-nilly would be too strong. I will however consider adding a cheat for it for next update.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
hi hi, I'm back several months later to find out about progress stuff o/ I see being a webcam "model" has been nerfed, has there been any progress on the college job fronts and stuff to do with the skills gained from classes? (still sad I went through the whole business course to find out there wasn't any actual content there)

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Thanks for posting this. I tested positive for COVID soon after the release and didn't get to post it here. 0.0.19b is in the works but it might take a while as focussing is really hard right now.

hi hi, I'm back several months later to find out about progress stuff o/ I see being a webcam "model" has been nerfed, has there been any progress on the college job fronts and stuff to do with the skills gained from classes? (still sad I went through the whole business course to find out there wasn't any actual content there)
Hi! Seems like you missed the internship. I'll have to look into how to improve visibilityof the interview itself.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Thanks for posting this. I tested positive for COVID soon after the release and didn't get to post it here. 0.0.19b is in the works but it might take a while as focussing is really hard right now.

Hi! Seems like you missed the internship. I'll have to look into how to improve visibilityof the interview itself.
I didn't miss it, when I played it wasn't implemented yet. I was at the company but got a message stating there was no content there yet (keep in mind, I played this back in...october I think)

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
That was a really hard guess when there is a sissification tag at the top of the screen.
it could mean you can sissify othe-
wait no, you're right, we both know there's only like two "sissificating others" games, and 5 billions "you get sissified" games...

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Not currently and it won't be a feature either, rooms are very powerful and allowing the player to swap them willy-nilly would be too strong. I will however consider adding a cheat for it for next update.
Honestly something like that really shouldn't be mutually exclusive to begin with. And being concerned about something being "too strong" is just a weird stance to take on a game where balance is completely irrelevant unless it's working against the player.

No reasonable person playing a game like this would actually say "This game doesn't waste enough of my time through arbitrary and inflexible design choices, please fix that and make my experience worse so I can better enjoy it" and yet this game seems to have a lot of that kind of design for some reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asmodeus34

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Honestly something like that really shouldn't be mutually exclusive to begin with. And being concerned about something being "too strong" is just a weird stance to take on a game where balance is completely irrelevant unless it's working against the player.

No reasonable person playing a game like this would actually say "This game doesn't waste enough of my time through arbitrary and inflexible design choices, please fix that and make my experience worse so I can better enjoy it" and yet this game seems to have a lot of that kind of design for some reason.
The whole point is that future housing options will have more slots to put more rooms in. You may not like it and that is totally fine, but see rooms more like an important decision than a customization option. I keep repeating this and I know it is hard to believe, but balance is a really complicated issue where I need more than just "don't nerf the OP strong options" as feedback. If you want balance to positively affect the player, there are other things that can be done and I would actually be very happy to have someone propose some comprehensive balance changes to the game like tweaking rent prices, jobs revenues, unlock conditions, essentials and customization item pricing. Nonetheless, rooms are one of the few things I won't touch on the principle the player clearing their room five times a day just to gain various boons is too crazy.

I put a cheat in which you can unlock, and that will probably be leaked here sooner or later, if you REALLY want to swap rooms, but it's not going to go further than this.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes