Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
The whole point is that future housing options will have more slots to put more rooms in. You may not like it and that is totally fine, but see rooms more like an important decision than a customization option. I keep repeating this and I know it is hard to believe, but balance is a really complicated issue where I need more than just "don't nerf the OP strong options" as feedback. If you want balance to positively affect the player, there are other things that can be done and I would actually be very happy to have someone propose some comprehensive balance changes to the game like tweaking rent prices, jobs revenues, unlock conditions, essentials and customization item pricing. Nonetheless, rooms are one of the few things I won't touch on the principle the player clearing their room five times a day just to gain various boons is too crazy.

I put a cheat in which you can unlock, and that will probably be leaked here sooner or later, if you REALLY want to swap rooms, but it's not going to go further than this.
You've made a game in which the player spends the overwhelmingly vast majority of their time just micromanaging everything for the sake of it while not actually doing anything, and a not insignificant amount of their remaining time is spent dealing with the clock and its restrictive event windows. You aren't balancing the game, you're just deciding how much of the players' time you want to waste before they can actually do something. Something can cost 100000 or 100 and it can take 5 minutes or 5 hours, it's ultimately the same exact thing either way, there's no value whatsoever in discussing the numbers because they're entirely irrelevant and you should not fall into the trap of thinking otherwise. It's just players clicking hyperlinks in a loop until they can progress further, the specifics do not matter.

It's padding, not engagement. Normally the game takes several hours, yet when you skip the grind it doesn't even take half an hour. The player loses nothing by choosing to skip it, yet it's supposedly so integral that it demands multiple hours' worth of investment and precise number tweaking to justify its presence. Pardon the pun, but honestly this is just mastubatory design for the developer, nothing's gained by indulging in it and it just makes the game all the harder to justify playing over its peers. This style of grind and gating isn't unique to this game by any means, but this game handles it exceptionally poorly and it needs considerable improvement across the board in that regard.

These are my observations and input and you can do whatever you want with them, and if my bluntness comes off as insulting or rude do know it's purely unintended. I'm also really not interested in having a dialogue or debate over this, so please don't, I simply felt you deserved a direct elaboration and response.

Last edited:

SoCoolMuchZone

Dec 18, 2019
Where in the world can I find the "Latex Maid Dress"? I've literally visited every store to my knowledge and I haven't seen it anywhere.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Where in the world can I find the "Latex Maid Dress"? I've literally visited every store to my knowledge and I haven't seen it anywhere.
The online "store" (icoast.com). You'll need a tad of luck and/or some resolve, as it only has 4 items a day, and a fair few are useless/unbuyable. It also only updates daily.

Reactions: LordOfChangeGames

SoCoolMuchZone

Dec 18, 2019
The online "store" (icoast.com). You'll need a tad of luck and/or some resolve, as it only has 4 items a day, and a fair few are useless/unbuyable. It also only updates daily.
I managed to snag it, but now I'm having trouble with finding the cat ears on icoast. They never seem to appear.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
I managed to snag it, but now I'm having trouble with finding the cat ears on icoast. They never seem to appear.
Sadly, I can be of no further use there, I'm afraid. IT feels like a game of chance at this point. If there is a pattern to it, I have yet to notice it.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Sadly, I can be of no further use there, I'm afraid. IT feels like a game of chance at this point. If there is a pattern to it, I have yet to notice it.
There is no pattern, but some items are weighted positively (those used in gregschart tasks). Beforehand, it was more random and players complained a lot about it, so that was the best way to keep rotating inventory around.

Reactions: Whyllow

vickky

Oct 8, 2019
I think each class lead to a specific route.I choose the cleaning class till it end but nothing happen.is it complete?

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I think each class lead to a specific route.I choose the cleaning class till it end but nothing happen.is it complete?
No, they are not complete, hence why there are END OF CONTENT markups at the end of the last class in each programs. However, each programs gives access to certain boons, of different strenght.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a bit of a mistake from the original game build, whereas I introduced all the programs from the get-go instead of adding them in one at a time. Every time I do a College update, I try to add two weeks of new content to each of those paths.

shelli_k18

Mar 16, 2020
error issue: was buying a wig then looked at inventory, but I got to return and it flips from the wig menu to the inventory and back, I couldnt' get out..
enjoying the game otherwise!

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
error issue: was buying a wig then looked at inventory, but I got to return and it flips from the wig menu to the inventory and back, I couldnt' get out..
enjoying the game otherwise!
Noted! Thank you for the report and hope it didn't cause you too many issues!

SoCoolMuchZone

Dec 18, 2019
How come the game claims that I do not look feminine enough for the gangbang quest when I'm wearing full makeup and female clothing?

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
How come the game claims that I do not look feminine enough for the gangbang quest when I'm wearing full makeup and female clothing?
Here's a list of things that can affect this.

Known bugs (fixed for the upcoming version):
-Routine doesn't seem to trigger Convincingness check (Just go in the wardrobe and leave, it will refresh the convincingness check)
Otherwise:
-Make sure you are shaved everywhere
-Surgery is needed for that last smidge of convincingness
-Accessories, they matter!
-How fit are you? Too fit or not fit enough will make it hard for you to pass

wedgewu

Jun 8, 2020
There are many timing issues with when locations open.
There's a few distinct types of issues:
  • The operating hours before a location opens are different then what is listed when they open.
  • The check against $time for when the location opens doesn't match the operating hours quotes to the player.
  • When check against $time if travel time will let you arrive when the store opens, time was added to the check instead of subtracted (instead of leaving 15 minutes early to arrive right when a store opens, it is checking for leaving 15 minutes late) (this is rare).
  • Inconsistent use of gt and gte to arrive on the minute.
  • Some combinations of the above.
I think some of this might be happening if 1 hour or 60 minutes is being added or subtracted wrongly. Looking at the check for the closing time in the following code for walking to the Mall from the Gym, it should be: 60 * 20 - 45 = 1155 as opposed to 1215, and the opening time should be 60 * 8 - 45 = 435, instead of 60 * 9 - 45 = 495

Here we can see an example of most of those errors for the opening time and some issues for the closing time when traveling from the Gym (passage "Travel").
<<if ($time gt 495) and ($time lt 1215)>><span title="Open 9:00-20:00"><<link "Mall - (0:45)">><<goto "Mall">><<set $time to $time+45>><</link>></span><<else>><span style=color:#ec0000>Mall (Open 8:00-20:00)</span><</if>>

Also, when using the buss from the starter apartment (passage "Travel 1a"):
<<if $time gte 532 and $time lte 1250>><span title="Open 9:00-20:00"><<link "Mall - (0:08)">><<goto "Mall">><<set $time to $time+8>><</link>></span><<else>><span style=color:red>Mall (Open 8:00-20:00)</span><</if>>

wedgewu

Jun 8, 2020
Here's a list of things that can affect this.

Known bugs (fixed for the upcoming version):
-Routine doesn't seem to trigger Convincingness check (Just go in the wardrobe and leave, it will refresh the convincingness check)
Otherwise:
-Make sure you are shaved everywhere
-Surgery is needed for that last smidge of convincingness
-Accessories, they matter!
-How fit are you? Too fit or not fit enough will make it hard for you to pass
Technically, even Sissy Maid 2 (which has the highest check) only needs you to also where chastity to pass. It requires $Convincingness gt 15 for a compliment. 15, which passes all other checks in the game, can be achieved by passing all the non-surgical $Check even without chastity, which would get you to 16.

Extra tip for anyone struggling, the one important contribution not mentioned above is hair. (Though obviously, make sure to wear female or at least unisex clothing). Also, makeup doesn't affect it.

--------

Also: the dildo gag on the gag chance for dominance loss seems to be adding to $ASkill, IDK if that was intended instead of $OSkill

Also #2: The $kamcap doesn't currently do anything because it gets applied after $moneygain is added to $money: <<set $money to $money+$moneygain>><<if $moneygain gt $kamcap>><<set $moneygain to $kamcap>><</if>>

Also the Third: In passage "Sissy Hypno", $plug is checked for "Gem Plug" instead of "Gem Buttplug"

Suggestion: maybe a social media thing on the computer that's like you are posting a pic of yourself online and asking if you are passing, with them giving you the Convincegness score or even a break down of the Checks?

Suggestion Secundo: A modification to your coding style to make your code more compact and easier to make additions for. Let's take assigning the gym outfit's top in "GymOutfit" as an example.
The original code:

Changed code:

Now each outfit and its radio button is only being checked once, a new top gets appended to the end, and the check in case there are no suitable tops still works.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes