reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Haven't played in a while and am lost with the changes to the gloryhole. What does it mean that "I should probably disguise before going here..."? Do you have to be able to crossdress before you're able to work the gloryhole?

I also don't remember how to stream . I purchased everything and set up the room, then created an account, but got no option to stream. Is it dignity based? Which level?

Thanks!

Last edited:

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Getting this error below when going to Cheerleading practice on Thursdays

Error: <<Cheerleading>>: error within widget code (Error: <<addToInventory>>: item "Wax" does not exist.)

or while cross-dressing I get the message below no matter how feminine the clothing I'm wearing

Looks like you forgot to dress-up today! You should return when you are all dolled up!

Any Ideas how to get past this?
Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do, it's both known issues that will be fixed on the next update. Didn't know about the Wax issue, so I'll ad that to the list, thanks!

Yeah, I am having the same problem, I removed make up and redid the make up so foundation was on and she keeps denying me saying I need make up. This is for the ending of training for me.
End of training requires foundation, lipstick/gloss, mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner and your nails to be done (that one tends to cause issues frequently). Hope this helps!

Haven't played in a while and am lost with the changes to the gloryhole. What does it mean that "I should probably disguise before going here..."? Do you have to be able to crossdress before you're able to work the gloryhole?

I also don't remember how to stream . I purchased everything and set up the room, then created an account, but got no option to stream. Is it dignity based? Which level?

Thanks!
Yep! No need for high convincingness or anything, but you do have to be crossdressing.

You don't need all the stuff for streaming, it just helps increasing maximum revenue, same goes for the room. You need 80 dignity or lower and that's pretty much it!

Reactions: reidanota

xxxRCxxx

Jun 25, 2023
I'm now having trouble with accessing the 2nd floor in the mall. I asked Crystal to help with shopping and now she won't leave the mall every time I go there. When she is present, access to the 2nd floor is not available. How do I get her out of the mall? I need to go to the 2nd floor to complete my training. Getting make up, butt plugs, etc.

xxxRCxxx

Jun 25, 2023
Just another thing I noticed, when taking happy pills and snorting poppers an error pops up.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Yep! No need for high convincingness or anything, but you do have to be crossdressing.

You don't need all the stuff for streaming, it just helps increasing maximum revenue, same goes for the room. You need 80 dignity or lower and that's pretty much it!
Thanks, the current version is fun to play. One thing I like about your game is that the MC can be roleplayed to be open minded and accept Kara's training for the thrill, but overall I still feel like roleplay is best if you assume that the MC is already inclined towards crossdressing or even gender transitioning.

Do you plan to develop more that "motivational" aspect, as in, put in aspects in the story that justify the character leaning towards feminisation/transitioning? Or (kinky...) push them to? Personally I'm not such a fan of humiliation and I do like how Kara's story feels consensual, but it would be fun to have a good motivator. Certainly haven't played all the possibilities. Does it make sense, for example, to avoid the pub and Kara's training until you graduate, and start an office career where events will push you towards crossdressing, for "better job opportunities"? Don't know if that's the case, just speculating. I'm afraid my current playthrough, since we can now visit Kara 3x a week, I'm advancing pretty fast in the crossdressing and will finish college already as a trans.

Would be great to hear the author's opinion on how to best enjoy the game in an "immersive" way!

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Thanks, the current version is fun to play. One thing I like about your game is that the MC can be roleplayed to be open minded and accept Kara's training for the thrill, but overall I still feel like roleplay is best if you assume that the MC is already inclined towards crossdressing or even gender transitioning.

Do you plan to develop more that "motivational" aspect, as in, put in aspects in the story that justify the character leaning towards feminisation/transitioning? Or (kinky...) push them to? Personally I'm not such a fan of humiliation and I do like how Kara's story feels consensual, but it would be fun to have a good motivator. Certainly haven't played all the possibilities. Does it make sense, for example, to avoid the pub and Kara's training until you graduate, and start an office career where events will push you towards crossdressing, for "better job opportunities"? Don't know if that's the case, just speculating. I'm afraid my current playthrough, since we can now visit Kara 3x a week, I'm advancing pretty fast in the crossdressing and will finish college already as a trans.

Would be great to hear the author's opinion on how to best enjoy the game in an "immersive" way!
Thank you for the feedback! Lots of work is going into making the game as enjoyable (and replayable) as possible. Currently, I'd say the best way to make the game fun would be to pick any start but The Rich Kid. I know it's probably the most popular backstory, but it does remove a lot of the challenges of the early game, which may leadyou to progress a bit too fast. As for traits, that can also alter your gameplay to some extent, but not by much.

I'd say the best point to start feminizing one's self would be around the end of the second or third Red Vixen event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From there, I'd say following Kara's training can be fun, for the events and guidance, if you want more "motivation" the hardcore route can give you some stuff from messing up tasks. From there, I think it can really vary. The game doesn't really give gameplay options for transitioning quite yet, but it can certainly be roleplayed to some extent. That's something that will change in a future major update (probably next year, I'm getting confident with the amount of content currently in game and think it is certainly a great fork narratively speaking).

As for jobs, I have a tendency towards focussing on your prefered career path and doing the lewd stuff on the side, but that's just personal preference.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
As for jobs, I have a tendency towards focussing on your prefered career path and doing the lewd stuff on the side, but that's just personal preference.
Sounds like a true sandbox experience, kudos for that! One think I've learned is that sandbox games' one "weak spot" is tied to that "guiding storyline" - if you want to have a perfect sandbox experience, you don't want to have a progressing world that changes as you play. It can be challenging to have to track stats or quest stages or completed quests in order to make certain features kick in and kick out. An easy way to give a sense of progression would be to have a simple, repeatable event, such as a dream sequence each night, that would reflect the main challenges and events in the MC's path. Such as MC finds the truth about Crystal, dreams about crossdressing, wakes up thinking they may not be able to pay their debts on time, wonders if crossdressing may open new opportunities. Nothing that isn't implicit in the game, just making it more explicit.

Or perhaps a longer text when clicking the jobs you can't do because they require being a sissy or looking female: instead of just informing the player of the requirement, the message could be the MC's thoughts on the missed opportunity: sounds like a good paying side job, wonder if I could bring myself to...

Strong point of sandbox: if you achieve a well grounded routine (which is very much possible at the moment) taking you to long term goals, random events can keep things interesting in the short tem.

Thanks again, loads of fun here.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Sounds like a true sandbox experience, kudos for that! One think I've learned is that sandbox games' one "weak spot" is tied to that "guiding storyline" - if you want to have a perfect sandbox experience, you don't want to have a progressing world that changes as you play. It can be challenging to have to track stats or quest stages or completed quests in order to make certain features kick in and kick out. An easy way to give a sense of progression would be to have a simple, repeatable event, such as a dream sequence each night, that would reflect the main challenges and events in the MC's path. Such as MC finds the truth about Crystal, dreams about crossdressing, wakes up thinking they may not be able to pay their debts on time, wonders if crossdressing may open new opportunities. Nothing that isn't implicit in the game, just making it more explicit.

Or perhaps a longer text when clicking the jobs you can't do because they require being a sissy or looking female: instead of just informing the player of the requirement, the message could be the MC's thoughts on the missed opportunity: sounds like a good paying side job, wonder if I could bring myself to...
I've been thinking about adding dreams as it is frequently suggest, but I don't want to bloat the nights too much either. Maybe it'll be experimented in the next few updates, just get the feel for it. There is already progression events, so dreams could work in a similar manner. The problem with changing texts that say exactly what the player needs lead to a lot of "how do I unlock X?" questions. Some things are just a little vague and I get bug reports because of them (lead exemple being the final event of the training). I do like the idea in terms of immersion, that's for sure, but it's the trade-off with gameplay requirements.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
I've been thinking about adding dreams as it is frequently suggest, but I don't want to bloat the nights too much either. Maybe it'll be experimented in the next few updates, just get the feel for it. There is already progression events, so dreams could work in a similar manner. The problem with changing texts that say exactly what the player needs lead to a lot of "how do I unlock X?" questions. Some things are just a little vague and I get bug reports because of them (lead exemple being the final event of the training). I do like the idea in terms of immersion, that's for sure, but it's the trade-off with gameplay requirements.
Thanks for even considering it! I like sandbox games even if it's hard to balance that gameplay, between complete freedom and a more "immersive" background story (or stories) that give you context, without railroading you.

I personally don't have any qualms about "handholding" in-game quest tips - if anything, they sometimes provide me with an excuse to let the MC make choices I wouldn't personally make, without having to make assumptions about the MC's background.

Hey, this is just another quick idea that you probably already thought about, it might be cool to have an email client in the PC and create a penpal NPC, an old school friend that the PC can sometimes exchange mails with and tells us about their own journey of self-discovery, allowing the PC to respond in different ways. I think of the crossdresser friend in TSGE as an example of a supportive character.

But maybe this would be redundant, if Crystal would get a bigger role as a friend and confidante, who unlike Kara wouldn't be pushing the MC forward, but rather giving moral support. I feel that Crystal's role transitions quickly from a leading one to a background, repeatable event and hope there's more in the plans for her.

That reminds me of event with the girl you can fuck in the college café, that becomes a dick you can suck when you advance enough in your crossdressing. Isn't that part of the progression events you mentioned? Sounds fun if she had a name and acknowledge your progress, such as when you transition to sucking dicks, it's the same girl that acknowledges your change and suggests joining her instead of fucking. You could even make it an option (fuck the girl as before or suck cock with her), allowing the player to roleplay different rates of acceptance or reluctance.

Sorry for another long one! Got carried away. Thanks again and good luck!

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
But maybe this would be redundant, if Crystal would get a bigger role as a friend and confidante, who unlike Kara wouldn't be pushing the MC forward, but rather giving moral support. I feel that Crystal's role transitions quickly from a leading one to a background, repeatable event and hope there's more in the plans for her.

That reminds me of event with the girl you can fuck in the college café, that becomes a dick you can suck when you advance enough in your crossdressing. Isn't that part of the progression events you mentioned? Sounds fun if she had a name and acknowledge your progress, such as when you transition to sucking dicks, it's the same girl that acknowledges your change and suggests joining her instead of fucking. You could even make it an option (fuck the girl as before or suck cock with her), allowing the player to roleplay different rates of acceptance or reluctance.

Sorry for another long one! Got carried away. Thanks again and good luck!
Yes, I have more in mind with Crystal in general. Currently, you can ask Crystal to go shopping with you during one of the crossdressing tasks, leading to some extra interactions with her in a more regular setting. I do plan on extending this further so there are more of those interactions where she helps you out instead of being completely in the background during the training sequence.

As for progression events, it's the events that trigger when first buying/using/wearing stuff (or watching hypno), they give you some reaction options that affect your stats in some way or another. Still I do agree that a lot of content could use some acknowledgement of the player's progression, so that is certainly something that will be improved upon in the coming updates.

And no need to apologize! I always love talking with players about the game and future plans :)

Last edited:

trovka

Jul 1, 2022
I hope in future updates to continue the storylines, somehow too short, I would like something forced

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I hope in future updates to continue the storylines, somehow too short, I would like something forced
Yep, it's in the plans, not with this patch as it was the yearly janitoring update, but I do have more content planned for all routes (and some new ones too). If you want something more forced fem, I'd say the business route will give you what you want :)

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
it was the yearly janitoring update
It shows! Bloody brilliant changelog!

I'm not sure you didn't tweak your course schedules to make certain courses easier, and others harder to do along with working at the gas station. I managed to make a steady income by picking dancing and working half a shift in the mornings, followed by 1 shift in the evening/night after classes. Tuesdays and Thursdays there weren't any classes, so I went to practice instead, which was enough to top my chances of passing the finals. Makes a big difference which course you take, it depends on the class schedules. Until you can become a professional head-bobber, some courses are easier to combine with work. than others. Given how you're more likely to have extra stuff to do with your time in the evenings than mornings, courses that don't allow you to take a morning half-shift at the gas station make for harder starts.

My "scheme" allowed me to move to a better apartment, furnish it (including setting up a streaming room) and pay rent and tuition fees. It isn't very realistic to work 12h a day and study, but I haven't found much else to do during the day. When I wanted to go to the club, I just worked a half shift in the evening instead.

Col1mac

Jul 19, 2023
I found an error in the college library, see attached. also previously the sex machine in wardrobe had the option to use, now it says wear. the change only happened with Beta update 0.7.0 and lastly there appeared a runtime error when first wearing a bra and panties, I had to debug to get past it, but didnt screenshot it. previously I played through the office worker option in college and when I got to point of having had the unremovable golden cage added it said end of content, just wondering if theres going to be more there. current playthrough is housekeeping option and want to see how far it goes

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Hmm ... here is 2 long standing bugs.
hair salon if you did not unlock fem styles with long hair there is no exit from selection
beach yoga leads to empty page.
and one more

Bring the boss a coffee[1] |

Error: cannot execute macro <<link>>: malformed closing tag: "<</link></span>>"
></span>>

Error: child tag <</replace>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<replace>>

Error: child tag <</link>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<link>>
| Seduce him.[2] | Nevermind[3]

an other one
The next two weeks are mostly relegated to technical, but still important aspects of acting, mostly about support jobs such as technicians and make-up artists. Today, you learn about the importance of lighting both in theater and in

Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <span>
cinema.

Last edited:

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
It shows! Bloody brilliant changelog!

I'm not sure you didn't tweak your course schedules to make certain courses easier, and others harder to do along with working at the gas station. I managed to make a steady income by picking dancing and working half a shift in the mornings, followed by 1 shift in the evening/night after classes. Tuesdays and Thursdays there weren't any classes, so I went to practice instead, which was enough to top my chances of passing the finals. Makes a big difference which course you take, it depends on the class schedules. Until you can become a professional head-bobber, some courses are easier to combine with work. than others. Given how you're more likely to have extra stuff to do with your time in the evenings than mornings, courses that don't allow you to take a morning half-shift at the gas station make for harder starts.

My "scheme" allowed me to move to a better apartment, furnish it (including setting up a streaming room) and pay rent and tuition fees. It isn't very realistic to work 12h a day and study, but I haven't found much else to do during the day. When I wanted to go to the club, I just worked a half shift in the evening instead.
I do agree some programs are harder than others when it comes to scheduling, but that is the unfortunate nature of classes. As the game somewhat revolves around time management, I think it isn't that big of an issue, but then again, those are developer biasses as I'm mostly making the game and when I play it, it is mostly just to test things I've done to be sure I didn't destroy the entire game in the process hahahaha. I'll consider it in the future, but for now the balance was mostly to improve progression a little, albeit not in a way that makes the grind unbearable!

I found an error in the college library, see attached. also previously the sex machine in wardrobe had the option to use, now it says wear. the change only happened with Beta update 0.7.0 and lastly there appeared a runtime error when first wearing a bra and panties, I had to debug to get past it, but didnt screenshot it. previously I played through the office worker option in college and when I got to point of having had the unremovable golden cage added it said end of content, just wondering if theres going to be more there. current playthrough is housekeeping option and want to see how far it goes
Noted for the bugs. I'm not too sure about the end of content issue as there should be far more content available, but I'll look at the code and see what's going on with that!

Hmm ... here is 2 long standing bugs.
hair salon if you did not unlock fem styles with long hair there is no exit from selection
beach yoga leads to empty page.
and one more

Bring the boss a coffee[1] |

Error: cannot execute macro <<link>>: malformed closing tag: "<</link></span>>"
></span>>

Error: child tag <</replace>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<replace>>

Error: child tag <</link>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<link>>
| Seduce him.[2] | Nevermind[3]

an other one
The next two weeks are mostly relegated to technical, but still important aspects of acting, mostly about support jobs such as technicians and make-up artists. Today, you learn about the importance of lighting both in theater and in

Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <span>
cinema.
Noted! I'll get that fixed ASAP ^^

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
About HOE if you willingly choose the forced fem path you face the same exam fail page... also where is the stoop option from the change log?

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
About HOE if you willingly choose the forced fem path you face the same exam fail page... also where is the stoop option from the change log?
I'll add a variation. As for the way to quit, it is a narrative option that shows up after a couple of weeks.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes