IceKream

May 27, 2018
its wild after so long, there's still a lack of sex...

Are new items and locations really necessary if they don't amount to anything?

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Any plan in learning more courses and making school more lewed? The school could also have a glory hole or something similiar.
More courses? Yes. Making college lewder? A little, possibly through frats and sororities in the future.

its wild after so long, there's still a lack of sex...

Are new items and locations really necessary if they don't amount to anything?
There is a decent amount of locations with them. Of course, not all locations offer it and not all locations will offer it either. If you want a game with constant sex, it's probably not the game for you. Sex is a component of Fresh Starts, yes, but it's not all there is to it and it won't be turned into a fap simulator either. Locations always serve some purpose, some are more functional (like the charity being a trashbin for unwanted items to free up the wardrobe), some give customization options (tattoos, clothing, etc.) and others provide content (H.O.E., Red Vixen, etc.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 16, 2017
Something went wrong here, first time getting this scene for the playthrough I'm doing now.
1728082959019.png
Took me a bit to figure out the difference between the above and the below images, looks like the "holding a pistol" version is working fine, just the "holding a knife" one that's not working.
1728083250591.png
First time visiting the Library after starting Business Course
1728085423143.png

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2017
Damn, just as I'm releasing the patch. Oh well, it's not breaking anything, so it'll go in a future patch lol
I'll be playing the game from scratch for a while going forward now, but I'm going to go to bed (3:30 am now) soon.
I'll throw a new bug report whenever I find some.

class.jpg is class.jfif (I think it was) in the image/locations folder, I don't know if that is the one meant to be school.jpg or if the school.jpg is missing, but I'm throwing it out there anyway.
1728092351673.png

Oct 16, 2017
In the "Reminder" page, looks like something happened to Football.
1728218436074.png
Don't know how this happened, it worked fine earlier.
1728220213590.png
Seems like the date and time gets stuck like that after getting this error.

I think it's the PVC Skirt that's causing this error?
1728220492887.png
Clicking "bye" on the Red Bow Lingerie results in a popup error "Error: <<addToInventory>>: item "RedBowLingerie" does not exist.."

Last edited:

syslink

Jun 9, 2019
if you save money in the first temporary housing to buy a sewing machine. the button that appears in the house causes endless loading and page crash,
-
if put on makeup and pretend to be a girl with a seemingly successful status.
“Rare are the people that could figure out you are a male.”
gameplay doesn't change anywhere. i.e. the world and the game don't react to these changes in any way.
Not on the street, not in the gas station.
etc.

college payment period is over. but I continue to study. after graduation the location is unlocked, but there is nothing to do there. it is impossible to enroll in a new course.
when trying to sew some clothes at home will write that the skill is insufficient

What's the point of dressing up and everything else if it's not necessary? After all, the game doesn't punish or explain from a gameplay standpoint why the player should do it.
The stress or whatever is too insignificant. even with the penalty appearing in the side menu, it doesn't affect gameplay in any way.

--
Of the bugs I've gotten:
Code:
[img]url]] instead of [img[url]]
and addressing to Images/Assets/Icons/Lust5.png (which doesn't exist)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes